|Accelerant||Energy: 50||Power #: 2|
|Stun nearby enemies with strong accelerant. Increases all fire damage dealt.|
| Equip Cost: |
4 / 5 / 6 / 7
| Power Strength: |
1.5x / 1.75x / 2x / 2.5x
| Power Range: |
8 / 12 / 15 / 20 m
| Power Duration: |
7 / 10 / 12 / 15 s
- Ember releases a wave of accelerant, temporarily stunning all enemies within a radius of 8 / 12 / 15 / 20 meters. Against affected enemies, all inflicted Heat damage will be multiplied by 150% / 175% / 200% / 250%. The debuff lasts for 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds.
- Conclave rating: 10 / 10 / 25 / 40.
- All of Ember's abilities other than this ability itself will benefit incredibly as the other 3 abilities entirely do Fire damage.
- Combining Accelerant with Banshee's Sonar will increase Fire damage excessively if such hit targets on the signaled spots.
- Combined with the Ignis, one can do massive amounts of damage due to its Fire base damage.
- This ability causes mobs to go into the "on-fire stun" effect 100% of the time, which can be used as a panic crowd-control ability, similar to Valkyr's Warcry or Banshee's Sonic Boom.
- It is not recommended to use this ability if one prefers the loadout and ability set that does not have Fire damage.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 38.55 seconds.
- Reduces the radius to 6.8 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 6 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases radius to 47 meters.
- Reduces damage multiplier to 100%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage multiplier to 572.5%.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.