Stun nearby enemies with strong accelerant. Increases all fire damage dealt.
|Strength:1.5x / 1.75x / 2x / 2.5x (damage multiplier)|
??% / ??% / ??% / 50% (cast speed bonus)
|Range:8 / 12 / 15 / 20 m|
- Ember releases a wave of accelerant, temporarily stunning all enemies within a radius of 8 / 12 / 15 / 20 meters. Against affected enemies, all inflicted Heat damage will be multiplied by 150% / 175% / 200% / 250%. For Ember, casting speed will be increased by ??% / ??% / ??% / 50%. The accelerant lasts for 30 seconds.
- The calculation for casting time is:
- Cast Time = Base Time ÷ (1 + Speed Bonus)
- At max rank, expect a ~33% reduction to cast times:
- Cast Time = Base Time ÷ (1 + 0.5)
- = Base Time ÷ (3/2)
- = Base Time × (2/3)
- Animation cast speeds are unchanged, the ability only takes effect earlier independently on the animation.[possible bug]
- All of Ember's abilities other than this ability itself will benefit incredibly as the other 3 abilities entirely do Fire damage.
- Combining Accelerant with Banshee's Sonar will increase Fire damage excessively if such hit targets on the signaled spots.
- Combined with the Ignis, one can do massive amounts of damage due to its Fire base damage.
- This ability causes mobs to go into the "on-fire stun" effect 100% of the time, which can be used as a panic crowd-control ability, similar to Valkyr's Warcry or Banshee's Sonic Boom.
- This ability is most effective when combined with a loadout specialized for Fire damage.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 84.6 seconds.
- Reduces the radius to 6.8 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 12 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases radius to 47 meters.
- Reduces damage multiplier to 100%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage multiplier to 710%.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 21.75 seconds.