Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stun nearby enemies with strong accelerant. Increases all fire damage dealt.
|Strength:1.5x / 1.75x / 2x / 2.5x (damage multiplier)|
50% (cast speed bonus)
|Range:8 / 12 / 15 / 20 m|
- Ember releases a wave of accelerant, briefly stunning all enemies within a radius of 8 / 12 / 15 / 20 meters. Against affected enemies, all inflicted Heat damage will be multiplied by 150% / 175% / 200% / 250%. For Ember, casting speed will be increased by 50%. The accelerant lasts for 30 seconds.
- Damage multiplier is affected by Power Strength. The casting speed bonus is not.
- Accelerant stuns enemies for one to five seconds, depending on the enemy; the stun length is not affected by Power Duration.
- Accelerant's casting speed buff only influences the caster, and is affected by Power Duration.
- Range is affected by Power Range.
- The calculation for casting time is:
- Cast Time = Base Time ÷ (1 + Speed Bonus)
- At max rank, expect a ~33% reduction to cast times:
- Cast Time = Base Time ÷ (1 + 0.5)
- = Base Time ÷ (3/2)
- = Base Time × (2/3)
- Animation cast speeds are unchanged, the ability only takes effect earlier independently of the animation.[possible bug]
- Main article: Flash Accelerant
|Rank||Casting speed||Fire damage||Cost||Conclave|
- All of Ember's abilities other than this ability itself will benefit incredibly as the other 3 abilities entirely do Fire damage.
- Combining Accelerant with Banshee's Sonar will increase Fire damage excessively if affected targets are hit specifically on the highlighted spots.
- This ability causes mobs to go into the "on-fire stun" effect 100% of the time, which can be used as a panic crowd-control ability, similar to Valkyr's Warcry or Banshee's Sonic Boom.
- This ability is most effective when combined with a loadout specialized for Fire damage.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration of the casting speed buff to 84.6 seconds.
- Reduces the radius to 6.8 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces duration of the casting speed buff to 12 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases radius to 50 meters.
- Reduces damage multiplier to 100%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage multiplier to 747.5%.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 21.75 seconds.