|Rank||Flat Damage||Percentage of Max Health||Radius||Cost|
- The explosion itself cannot apply Corrosive procs, and if the enemy dies under the effect of a Viral proc (thus halving the max HP), the explosion damage remains the same.
- The explosion caused by Acid Shells can proc into itself and create another explosion on kill, creating a chain reaction that lead to very large areas being cleared in lower level missions.
- Enemies killed by Acid Shells will have their corpses disintegrate, good for Stealth gameplay if silenced due to no bodies being left behind.
- Due to the nature of this mod, prioritizing heavy units will result in other enemies taking high damage or dying due to the resulting explosion, reducing the time to kill entire crowds significantly.
- Modding the Sobek for Corrosive or Viral damage and punch through can be effective to soften up enemies at higher levels with procs before the explosion occurs, thus amplifying the damage inflicted by Acid Shells' burst.
- Against the Infested, this mods scales tremendously well since most of them have no armor.
- Faction damage mods and Rhino's Roar directly affect the mod's explosion damage.
- Prior to Hotfix 18.10.6, this mod's polarity was Zenurik.
- This mod, along with the other Executioner mods, are the second set mods to feature non-generic enemies on the mod card, the first being Vengeful Revenant.
- At the time of Operation: Rathuum's announcement, this mod was referred to as Execution Shells, likely an earlier name for the mod. This initially caused confusion with players trying to look for the nonexistent mod.
- The mod is used by Executioner Nok, although his version can remove armor.
- The blast seems not to be radial as advertized, but instead damages targets on either side and in front of the target killed.