Adhesive Blast allows weapon-fired grenades to stick to surfaces.
- Adhesive Blast was added in Update 17.0.
- This mod can be equipped on the following weapons:
- When equipped, this removes the grenade's immediate explosion; it will not explode until the 'fuse' duration reaches its limit.
- In Update 17.10, Adhesive Blast now gives 17% per rank and reaches 100% at full rank.
- In Update 19.13.1, Adhesive Blast now works on primary fire of the Javlok.
- Pre-Update 19.10, with the exception of the Zarr and Javlok, Adhesive Blast possessed the ability to deal damage over time and Proc Status Effects, this was later revealed that the ability of stuck projectiles to deal a DoT was unintentional and was removed.
- Additionally, if Adhesive Blast was equipped upon a manually detonated projectile such as the Penta's grenades, the damage over time effect would apply indefinitely due to the grenades' lack of fuse time.