The Afuris is the dual-wield version of the Furis automatic pistol, featuring a faster fire rate but less accuracy.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon does primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage - effective against armor.
- High fire rate.
- High accuracy.
- High puncture damage, effective against the Grineer.
- A polarity slot.
- Low base damage.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low status chance.
- Extremely ammo inefficient; requires exactly 3 reloads to consume all ammo reserves.
- Slow reload speed.
- Afuris, compared to Furis:
- Higher fire rate (12.5 rounds/sec vs. 10 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (70 rounds vs. 35 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2 s vs. 1.4 s)
- Less accurate (15 vs. 22)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 2)
- Afuris, compared to Dex Furis:
- Higher base damage (20.0 vs. 16.0)
- Lower critical chance (5% vs. 14%)
- Lower status chance (12% vs. 28%)
- Lower fire rate (12.5 rounds/sec vs. 20 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (70 rounds vs. 100 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (210 rounds vs. 400 rounds)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 10)
- See Category:Afuris Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Afuris Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Try to limit use according to the situation. Ammunition can be used quickly in a very short amount of time. Ammo pickups are even less effective than with the Furis due to the fixed ammo boost per pickup and the rate of fire.
- Although this weapon is not designed to be used with accuracy, if it is used as a semi-automatic weapon, the bullets always gets close to the center of the sight.
- Using the Pistol Scavenger Aura or Pistol Ammo Mutation mod can help regain lost ammo when needed. Alternatively, bring along a Team Ammo Restore.
- This weapon synergizes effectively with Lethal Torrent and Barrel Diffusion installed, dealing numerous bullets in a short burst.
Last updated: Hotfix 22.16.3