The Agkuza is an Archwing hook-sword released in Update: Specters of the Rail. Dealing high Puncture damage, it is ideal for combating Grineer armor and shares its basic six move combo with the Onorix.
|| Button Combination
| Melee || E E E E3X E E
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Highest damage of any Archwing melee.
- Comes with a polarity.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Tied with Veritux for lowest critical chance of Archwing melee weapons.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- The Agkuza is the first hook-sword type weapon introduced into the game.
- Agkuza is derived from the Sanskrit aṅkuśá; a type of hook, particularity one used by an elephant-driver.
- Blocking with melee will grant knockdown protection against obstacles, allowing for smoother flight. Alternatively, performing a slide attack will allow passage through obstacles without slowing down.
- Agkuza Teaser
“Ah, have you come to make a donation to my newest 'enterprise'...?”Patch history is needed. Click here for instructions.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics
|| Boltor (Prime, Telos) • Braton (MK1, Prime, Vandal) • Burston (Prime) • Buzlok • Dera (Vandal) • Gorgon (Prisma, Wraith) • Grakata (Prisma) • Grinlok • Harpak • Hema • Hind • Karak (Wraith) • Latron (Prime, Wraith) • Mutalist Quanta • Opticor • Paracyst • Soma (Prime) • Stradavar • Supra (Vandal) • Sybaris (Prime, Dex) • Tenora • Tetra (Prisma) • Tiberon • Zenith
|| Amprex • Flux Rifle • Glaxion • Ignis (Wraith) • Quanta (Vandal) • Synapse
|| Boar (Prime) • Convectrix • Drakgoon • Hek (Vaykor) • Kohm • Phage • Sobek • Strun (MK1, Wraith) • Tigris (Prime, Sancti)
|| Lanka • Rubico • Snipetron (Vandal) • Vectis (Prime) • Vulkar (Wraith)
|| Attica • Cernos (Prime, Rakta) • Daikyu • Dread • Lenz • Mutalist Cernos • Paris (MK1, Prime) • Zhuge
|| Miter • Ogris • Panthera • Penta (Secura) • Simulor (Synoid) • Tonkor • Torid • Zarr
|| Ferrox • Javlok • Scourge
|| Artemis Bow • Dex Pixia
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.