| Projectile Speed
| Firing Rate
|| 8.3 rounds/sec
| Magazine Size
|| 30 rounds/mag
| Normal Attacks
A Lato equipped in each hand. Twice the clip size and fire rate, but reload time is doubled and accuracy is lowered.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Low recoil, making it easy to aim fast follow up shots.
- Good fire rate.
- Generally low damage.
- Poor accuracy at mid-long range.
- Low critical chance.
The Aklato can be purchased for 25,000.
- Main article: Category:Aklato Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Previously, Aklato used the same icon and in-game model as Akbolto. It was changed several patches later.
- It can be noted that for some users Aklato appears to land shots near the top of the reticle.
- As with other dual pistols, wielding the Aklato while holding a Corpus datamass will result in the Warframe wielding a single pistol, but with retained magazine size and reload time.
- Players who purchase platinum through Rixty will receive a free Aklato, along with a unique, Rixty-only skin with a free Orokin Catalyst installed.
- The name is likely derived from "akimbo" and "Lato."
- In the eight minute Dark Sector trailer, in which the game was much more like Warframe than the final product was, an Excalibur-wearing Hayden Tenno used Aklato pistols.
- The Lato was buffed to be more in line with MK-1 weaponry as of Update 14. The Akimbo version has not received any buff.
- Lato, the single counterpart of the Aklato.
- Lato Prime, the prime counterpart of Lato.
- Lato Vandal, an exclusive Lotus upgrade of Lato.