The Aklex are a pair of Lex pistols. Compared to a single Lex, the Aklex have a higher rate of fire, magazine size, and status chance. However, they have no polarity slot, lower accuracy, and a slower reload speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Good Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- High critical chance.
- Very good ammunition efficiency.
- Low Slash and Impact damage – less effective against health and shields.
- Low status chance.
- Low rate of fire.
- Low reload speed.
- Aklex, compared to Lex:
- Higher fire rate (1.58 rounds/sec vs. 1.08 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (12 rounds vs. 6 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (3 s vs. 2.35 s)
- Less accurate (10 vs. 16)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 3)
- Aklex, compared to Aklex Prime:
- Lower base damage (130.0 vs. 150.0)
- Lower critical chance (20% vs. 25%)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 25%)
- Lower fire rate (1.58 rounds/sec vs. 2.67 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (12 rounds vs. 16 rounds)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 15)
- See Category:Aklex Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Aklex Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- A Stunning Speed mod synergizes well with this weapon, reducing its long reload and increasing its high status chance further (although not by much).
- Steady Hands makes the Aklex's high recoil much easier to control, and allow for more accurate shots on the target in a shorter span of time without having to readjust after shots as often.
- Despite the description of the Aklex saying that its reload time suffers, its actual reload time is quite efficient, spanning a mere 1.27 times its original reload duration, as most akimbo pistols have twice the reload time.
- Despite the accuracy mentioned in its statistics is poor, its actual accuracy is quite impressive, even when against long-ranged targets, leaving only the recoil to be held responsible for this.
- Aklex Prime, the primed version of this weapon.
- Lex, the single version of this weapon.
- Lex Prime, the primed version of the regular Lex.