The Akmagnus is the dual version of the Magnus, that features enhanced firepower at the expense of accuracy and reload speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 220||Blueprints:50,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High damage.
- Good critical chance.
- Good status chance.
- Good accuracy.
- High recoil.
- Has a slight horizontal recoil as well as vertical, which increases spread when fired quickly.
- Slow reload speed.
- Akmagnus, compared to Magnus:
- Higher fire rate (6.17 rounds/sec vs. 5.83 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (16 rounds vs. 8 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.4 s vs. 1.4 s)
- Less accurate (11 vs. 16)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 10)
- See Category:Akmagnus Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Akmagnus Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- To shorten the reload time of 2.4 seconds, equipping Quickdraw may be preferred, or Stunning Speed to benefit both the three second reload time and 22% status.
- The Akmagnus can achieve a high rate of fire by binding the fire command to the mousewheel. As the Akmagnus retains a manageable level of recoil even during rapid fire, this can be used to enhance the Akmagnus's firepower even up to medium range engagements.
- With its good status chance and critical chance and damage, the Akmagnus can easily be built for crit focused,status focused or hybrid builds.
- Unlike its single variant, the Akmagnus ejects spent shells when firing, this is inconsistent as revolver designs have no visible shell ejection port for said shells to be ejected from.
- Magnus, the single counterpart of Akmagnus.