The Akmagnus is the dual version of the Magnus, which features enhanced firepower at the expense of accuracy and reload speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 220||Blueprints Price:50,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High damage.
- High critical and status chance.
- Good accuracy.
- Relatively large magazine size.
- High recoil.
- Has a slight horizontal recoil as well as vertical, which increases spread when fired quickly.
- Relatively low reload speed.
- Akmagnus, compared to Magnus:
- Higher fire rate (6.17 rounds/sec vs. 5.83 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (16 rounds vs. 8 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.4 s vs. 1.4 s)
- Less accurate (11 vs. 16)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 10)
- See Category:Akmagnus Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Akmagnus Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- To shorten the reload time of 2.4 seconds, equipping Quickdraw may be preferred, or Stunning Speed to benefit both the three second reload time and 22% status.
- The Akmagnus can achieve a high rate of fire by binding the fire command to the mousewheel. As the Akmagnus retains a manageable level of recoil even during rapid fire, this can be used to enhance the Akmagnus's firepower even up to medium range engagements.
- With its good status chance and critical chance and damage, the Akmagnus can easily be built for crit focused,status focused or hybrid builds.
- Unlike its single variant, the Akmagnus ejects spent shells when firing, this is inconsistent as revolver designs have no visible shell ejection port for said shells to be ejected from.
Last update: Update 22.15
- Magnus, the single counterpart of Akmagnus.