The Akmagnus is the dual version of the Magnus, that features enhanced firepower at the expense of accuracy and reload speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 220||Blueprints Price: 50,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Good damage.
- High critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Good rate of fire.
- Long reload time.
- High recoil.
- Akmagnus, compared to Magnus:
- See Category:Akmagnus Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Akmagnus Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- With a reload time of three seconds, either Quickdraw may be preferred, or Stunning Speed to benefit both the three second reload time and 25% status.
- The Akmagnus can achieve a high rate of fire by binding the fire command to the mousewheel. As the Akmagnus retains a manageable level of recoil even during rapid fire, this can be used to enhance the Akmagnus's firepower even up to medium range engagements.
- With its high status chance and critical chance and damage, the Akmagnus can easily be built for criticals or for status procs.
- Unlike its single variant, the Akmagnus ejects spent shells when firing, this is inconsistent as revolver designs have no visible shell ejection port for said shells to be ejected from.
- Magnus, the single counterpart of Akmagnus.