The Aksomati are twin machine-pistols inspired by the Soma assault rifle.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price: 20,000|
This weapon primarily deals Slash damage.
- High critical chance.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all pistols, second only to Nukor.
- Large magazine size.
- Decent rate of fire.
- Fast reload.
- Comes with a polarity slot.
- Has a spool up time, similar to its larger counterpart, the Soma.
- Low status chance.
- Accuracy lowers as fire rate ramps up.
- Poor ammo efficiency.
- See Category:Aksomati Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Aksomati Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Similarly to the Soma, using a Pistol Ammo Mutation or Primed Pistol Mutation can help with ammo conservation issues.
- Using a maxed Pistol Gambit allows for a 44.0% critical chance to be obtained.
- Using a maxed Creeping Bullseye in addition to a maxed Pistol Gambit allows for a 53.6% critical chance albeit at a loss of 36% of your fire rate.
- Using a maxed Target Cracker allows for a 4.8 times critical multiplier
- Using a maxed Hollow Point in addition to a maxed Target Cracker allows for a 6.6 times critical multiplier, albeit at a loss of damage.
- Using a maxed Gunslinger allows for up to 21.5 rounds to be fired per second.
- Using a maxed Lethal Torrent in addition to a maxed Gunslinger allows for up to 29 rounds to be fired per second, in addition to gaining a 60% multishot bonus.
- Using a maxed Anemic Agility in addition to both a maxed Gunslinger and maxed Lethal Torrent allows for up to 40.3 rounds to be fired a second, albeit at a loss of damage and ammo efficiency.
- To build this weapon, the player must have built an Akstiletto first, a Tenno Research weapon that requires a Forma to build.
- Like the Soma - their rifle counterpart - the Aksomati have a short spool-up time before reaching their maximum fire rate.
- The Aksomati's magazine acts similarly to the Soma's: when firing the weapons, the magazines slowly raise from the bottom to exit out the top, before being ejected once empty.
- Soma, the weapon that inspired its design.
- Dual Raza, the melee counterpart.
- Akstiletto, the prerequisite to the Aksomati.