| Normal Attacks
The Aksomati are twin machine-pistols inspired by the Soma assault rifle.
This weapon primarily deals Slash damage.
- High critical chance.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all pistols, second only to Nukor.
- Large magazine size.
- Decent rate of fire.
- Fast reload.
- Comes with a polarity slot.
- Has a spool up time, similar to its larger counterpart, the Soma.
- Low status chance.
- Accuracy lowers as fire rate ramps up.
- Poor ammo efficiency.
- Similarly to the Soma, using a Pistol Ammo Mutation or Primed Pistol Mutation can help with ammo conservation issues.
- This is particularly useful because the Aksomati have a built in polarity.
- Using a maxed Pistol Gambit allows for a 44.0% critical chance to be obtained.
- Using a maxed Creeping Bullseye in addition to a maxed Pistol Gambit allows for a 53.6% critical chance albeit at a loss of 36% of your fire rate.
- Using a maxed Target Cracker allows for a 4.8 times critical multiplier
- Using a maxed Hollow Point in addition to a maxed Target Cracker allows for a 6.6 times critical multiplier, albeit at a loss of damage.
- Using a maxed Gunslinger allows for up to 21.5 rounds to be fired per second.
- Using a maxed Lethal Torrent in addition to a maxed Gunslinger allows for up to 29 rounds to be fired per second, in addition to gaining a 60% multishot bonus.
- Using a maxed Anemic Agility in addition to both a maxed Gunslinger and maxed Lethal Torrent allows for up to 40.3 rounds to be fired a second, albeit at a loss of damage and ammo efficiency.
- To build this weapon, the player must have built an Akstiletto first, a Tenno Research weapon that requires a Forma to build.
- Like the Soma - their rifle counterpart - the Aksomati have a short spool-up time before reaching their maximum fire rate.
- The Aksomati's magazine acts similarly to the Soma's: when firing the weapons, the magazines slowly raise from the bottom to exit out the top, before being ejected once empty.
- Aksomati in Codex.
- Aksomati as seen in the Supreme Soma Set bundle.
- Aksomati with Status
Lets Max (Warframe) E43 - AkSomati
Warframe Aksomati, Measuring Up thequickdraw
AKSOMATI - The Quick and The Dead 3 forma - Warframe
“Ah, have you come to make a donation to my newest 'enterprise'...?”Patch history is needed. Click here for instructions.
- Soma, the weapon that inspired its design.
- Dual Raza, the melee counterpart.
- Akstiletto, the prerequisite to the Aksomati.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics
|| Boltor (Prime, Telos) • Braton (MK1, Prime, Vandal) • Burston (Prime) • Buzlok • Dera (Vandal) • Gorgon (Prisma, Wraith) • Grakata (Prisma) • Grinlok • Harpak • Hema • Hind • Karak (Wraith) • Latron (Prime, Wraith) • Mutalist Quanta • Opticor • Paracyst • Soma (Prime) • Stradavar • Supra (Vandal) • Sybaris (Prime, Dex) • Tenora • Tetra (Prisma) • Tiberon • Zenith
|| Amprex • Flux Rifle • Glaxion • Ignis (Wraith) • Quanta (Vandal) • Synapse
|| Boar (Prime) • Convectrix • Drakgoon • Hek (Vaykor) • Kohm • Phage • Sobek • Strun (MK1, Wraith) • Tigris (Prime, Sancti)
|| Lanka • Rubico • Snipetron (Vandal) • Vectis (Prime) • Vulkar (Wraith)
|| Attica • Cernos (Prime, Rakta) • Daikyu • Dread • Lenz • Mutalist Cernos • Paris (MK1, Prime) • Zhuge
|| Miter • Ogris • Panthera • Penta (Secura) • Simulor (Synoid) • Tonkor • Torid • Zarr
|| Ferrox • Javlok • Scourge
|| Artemis Bow • Dex Pixia
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.