The Akstiletto are a pair of machine pistols designed by and for the Tenno, featuring a high rate of fire, a very fast reload time and good accuracy.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High accuracy.
- Good for short to long range combat.
- Good base critical chance.
- Good status chance.
- Very fast reload time.
- Comes with a polarity slot
- Akstiletto, compared to Akstiletto Prime:
- Lower base damage (18.0 vs. 36.0)
- Lower critical damage multiplier (1.5x vs. 2x)
- Lower status chance (15% vs. 30%)
- Higher fire rate (10 rounds/sec vs. 7.08 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (28 rounds vs. 40 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (210 rounds vs. 400 rounds)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 5)
- See Category:Akstiletto Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Akstiletto Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Tainted Clip is good for increasing the magazine capacity of Akstiletto because its short reload time is affected very little by the reload speed penalty.
- With the secondary's low recoil and excelling accuracy, the weapon can be used in a straight hit-and-run tactics, shooting at a powerful targets while running away from them.
- Stiletto is a kind of knife with a slender blade with a well-pointed tip on its end, which could relate to the weapon's high accuracy.
- The Akstiletto vaguely resemble Stiletto-heels, a narrow high-heeled shoe.
- This is the first Tenno Lab weapon ever released during Update 12.0.
- The lights on the magazines' rear and sides are ammunition level indicators, going dark from the top as the Stilettos fire. However the lights on both Stilettos go off at the same time, despite the guns firing consecutively rather than concurrently.
- Using black energy in the Smoke Palette or very dark energy colors will make it impossible or difficult to note the lights on the Akstiletto.
- Despite the Tenno throwing both guns to their sides during a reload, the Akstiletto will never drop the magazines and they will always be connected to the model.
- This is the second dual-wield sidearm that currently does not have a single counterpart (being preceded by the Twin Gremlins).
- Like the preceding Vipers, the Stilettos make a distinctive sound when their trigger is released.
- Holding a datamass with this weapon and reloading will cause the datamass to spin as if it were the other gun.
- Akstiletto Prime, a primed variant of this dual-wield secondary.
- Aksomati, a weapon built using the Akstiletto. It is also a dual-wield sidearm without a single variant.
- Twin Gremlins, a dual-wield sidearm without a single variant.
- Akzani, a dual-wield sidearm without a single variant.
- Akjagara, a dual-wield sidearm without a single variant.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|