|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High accuracy.
- Good critical chance.
- Excellent status chance.
- Fast fire rate.
- Very fast reload.
- Large ammo pool.
- Comes with and polarities.
- Akstiletto Prime, compared to Akstiletto:
- Higher base damage (36.0 vs. 18.0)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 15%)
- Lower fire rate (7.08 rounds/sec vs. 10 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (40 rounds vs. 28 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (400 rounds vs. 210 rounds)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 2)
- The short reload time and the fast fire rate make Pressurized Magazine in conjunction with Pistol Ammo Mutation a viable modding choice.
- Easily able to obtain 100% Status chance.
- The Akstiletto Prime requires 6 components to build in total. Since players can only trade 5 items at a time, be sure to negotiate selling the final part separately to avoid the possibility of being scammed.
- Alternatively, first trade only 3 parts in exchange for half of what you're asking for, then trade the last 3 parts in exchange for the last half.
- Trade the most valuable part last to reduce losses if scammed.
- While Primed weapons usually have increases across almost all stats, the Akstiletto Prime features noticeably slower fire rate compared to the normal Akstiletto, though this translates into increased accuracy as is mentioned in the description, and balanced out by the doubled base damage.
Akstiletto Prime Skins
- Akstiletto, the non-Prime counterpart of the weapon.