“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item has been removed from the Void Relic drop tables at this time and is no longer available.
Akstiletto Prime is the Prime variant of the Akstiletto, featuring higher damage, critical multiplier, status chance, magazine, and ammo capacity, at some expense to fire rate. The weapon's high fire rate, fast reload, large magazine, automatic trigger, and hit-scan bullets make it effective at rapidly applying statuses while dishing out strong firepower.
On March 14, 2018, it was announced that Akstiletto Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 20, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High accuracy.
- Good critical chance.
- Tied for third highest status chance of all secondaries alongside Akbronco Prime, Bronco Prime, Cycron, and Marelok, behind the Tysis, Dual Toxocyst, Pox, and Vaykor Marelok.
- High fire rate.
- Very fast reload.
- Large ammo pool.
- Comes with and polarities.
- Akstiletto Prime, compared to Akstiletto:
- Higher base damage (36.0 vs. 28.0)
- Lower critical chance (15% vs. 18%)
- Higher critical damage multiplier (2x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 18%)
- Lower fire rate (7.08 rounds/sec vs. 10 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (40 rounds vs. 28 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (400 rounds vs. 210 rounds)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 8)
- The short reload time and the fast fire rate make Pressurized Magazine in conjunction with Pistol Ammo Mutation a viable modding choice.
- Easily able to obtain 100% Status chance.
- The Akstiletto Prime requires 6 components to build in total. Since players can only trade 5 items at a time, be sure to negotiate selling the final part separately to avoid the possibility of being scammed.
- Alternatively, first trade only 3 parts in exchange for half of what you're asking for, then trade the last 3 parts in exchange for the last half.
- Trade the most valuable part last to reduce losses if scammed.
- While Primed weapons usually have increases across almost all stats, the Akstiletto Prime features noticeably slower fire rate compared to the normal Akstiletto, though this translates into increased accuracy as is mentioned in the description, and balanced out by the doubled base damage.
Akstiletto Prime Skins
- Akstiletto, the non-Prime counterpart of the weapon.