The Akvasto is a dual version of the Vasto, a powerful and accurate revolver type secondary that offers a faster fire rate, double the magazine size, and lower recoil, while suffering slightly more spread and reload time.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 220||Blueprints Price: 50,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High damage.
- High fire rate.
- High crit chance.
- Good accuracy.
- Akvasto, compared to Vasto:
- Akvasto does not play a reload sound while carrying a datamass.
- See Category:Akvasto Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Akvasto Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Akvasto has a high chance of cutting corpses into pieces, similar to Slash-focused melee weapons. This makes the Akvasto a good candidate for a Desecrating Nekros to bring along, as the game considers the cut corpses as separate entities, essentially giving multiple corpses to desecrate from a single enemy and thus yielding more chances to create more drops.
- The reduced accuracy of the Akvasto is a byproduct of its faster firing rate. When pinpoint accuracy is required at a distance, consider pausing between shots to steady your weapon and allow for more consistent aiming.
- Vasto, the single counterpart of Akvasto.