Blueprints Requiring Alloy Plate
- On the Alloy Plate, the five Grineer alphabets literally translates to "armor".
- Before Update 8.0, it was more rare (used to drop in stacks no greater than 25).
- Hotfix 18.4.3 replaced Alloy Plate Void drops with Ferrite.
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials until better facts are proven.
- (Mobile) Defense missions are good places to gather materials. While it is unknown whether defense missions have higher drop rates, they do spawn more enemies on average, making the chances for anything to drop higher. Levels underlined are the standard for team farming.
- Bosses always have higher frequency drops on rarer materials:
- A high ranked Thief's Wit mod can assist in finding materials and marking them for your teammates after you've picked them up.
- Alloy Plates are normally used by Heavy and Elite Grineer units, such as Elite Lancers, Napalms, Bombards and all bosses.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • |
Nitain Extract • Omega Isotopes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment|
|Navigation||Nav Coordinates • Orokin Cipher|