Carbon steel plates used to reinforce Grineer armor.
Blueprints Requiring Alloy Plate
- On the alloy plate, the five Grineer alphabets literally translates to "armor".
- Due to the increased drop rates and lack of crafting items requiring it, many players now have absurd amounts of alloy plates.
- Before Update 8 it was more rare (used to drop in stacks no greater than 25).
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials until better facts are proven.
- (Mobile) Defense missions are good places to gather materials. While it is unknown whether defense missions have higher drop rates, they do spawn more enemies on average, making the chances for anything to drop higher. Levels underlined are the standard for team farming.
- Bosses always have higher frequency drops on rarer materials:
- A high ranked Thief's Wit mod can assist in finding materials and marking them for your teammates after you've picked them up.
- Crates and enemies in any Void-missions have a fairly high chance of dropping Alloy Plates as well as Control Modules, Rubedo, and Argon Crystals
- Alloy Plates are normally used by Heavy and Elite Grineer units, such as Elite Lancers, Napalms, Bombards and all bosses, with the exception of General Sargas Ruk.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Omega Isotopes • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium|
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment • Nitain Extract|
|Navigation||Beacons • Nav Coordinates|