The Amphis causes a stun effect with high Impact damage, making it very effective against Corpus shields. This weapon can be sold for 5,000. It is the choice weapon of Grineer Guardsmen and Prosecutors.
This weapon is a requisite ingredient for the Sydon.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Completing the Jupiter Junction also awards an Amphis blueprint.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Innate stun effect.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Electricity AoE jump-attack with relatively high damage.
- High base attack speed.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Clashing Forest stance.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- When equipped with a Stance, high attack speed may make performing certain combos difficult.
- Low critical chance.
- See Category:Amphis Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Amphis Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The blueprint for this weapon was added on March 1, 2013.
- The electrical AoE jump attack is especially effective against Corpus, paralyzing Crewmen and MOAs and reaching Ospreys.
- Lethal blows send enemies flying like the Bo.
- Needed to build the Sydon.
- If equipped with Primed Reach the AoE jump attack blows up Bombard rockets.
- Until Update 13.0, the Amphis was not used by any Grineer unit. This would be a little over 1 year between the Amphis's introduction (February 22, 2013) and Guardsmen being added into the game (April 10, 2014).
- On Jump attacks, the Amphis releases six small streams of electricity that each travel outwards lead by a sparking orb. This cosmetic effect is shared with the Prova.