Arca Titron is a Corpus-built hammer that grants a Slam Capacitor charge for each enemy Titron kills. Arca Titron is a part of the Arca weapons series, which includes the Arca Scisco pistol and Arca Plasmor shotgun.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price: 30,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Highest base damage of all melee weapons.
- High status chance.
- Good critical chance.
- Slam Capacitor charges grant +100% bonus damage towards your next slam attack, stacking up to 10 times.
- Slam attacks have a guaranteed Electricity proc, and a larger AoE with increasing stacks.
- Low attack speed.
- Slam Capacitor charges have a 20-second duration, after said time all stacks will disperse if not used in a slam attack.
- Each successive kill with the Titron will add an additional stack, up to 10 stacks, and refresh the duration.
- Note that trying to land a sliding attack to trigger Berserker with Maiming Strike while having Spoiled Strike will leave the player open to being struck down by enemies.
- Melee combos in both stances for Hammers have built-in slam attacks which will consume charges whether you want to use them or not, however this is easier to do on the Crushing Ruin stance.
- Kills made with slam attacks do not grant Slam Capacitor charges.
- High Impact and good Slash damage makes this weapon good against the Corpus, with the high Impact tearing away at shields while Slash procs bleed enemies through said shields. The attack speed is rather low however, which will require a heavy boost in attack speed to take advantage of stacking slash procs and impact staggers.
- The Smashing Fury combo on Shattering Storm 's first Slam attack will not use up Slam Capacitor charges, but will gain the bonuses. This can allow you to utilize the 10-charge Electricity effect without expending charges. The final Slam attack in that combo will consume charges.
- Seismic Wave can be used to increase the slam attack damage by a further 200%. (Unsure if applies before or after Slam Capacitor charges)
- Wukong's Iron Vault augment for his Iron Jab ability can be used to further increase slam damage.
- The weapon can easily reach 100% status with dual stats or near 100% with just a couple, which can make Gas damage fairly effective due to the high base damage of the weapon, further boosted if getting a slam attack gas proc after obtaining 10 capacitor charges.
- Because of its low attack speed, Spoiled Strike is not recommended to be used with this weapon, unless compensated by attack speed mods or the critical trigger needed for Berserker.