- Capturing the Eidolon Gantulyst grants a 5.29% chance to get an Arcane Aegis, killing it will not yield this arcane.
- Arcane Aegis causes the innate Warframe shield regeneration to activate regardless of whether the player has recently taken damage, with a bonus flat +60 shield regeneration per second to it (at rank 3). It means the actual regeneration rate is much higher if we take into account the innate regeneration.
- While the bonus shield per second is not affected by Fast Deflection nor Fortitude, the innate shield regeneration is, causing the enchantment to be more potent with these mods equipped.
- As soon as the effect activates, the innate shield regeneration and bonus shield regeneration remain active for the entire duration of the buff, even if the player takes damage.
- Does not generate overshields.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Jordas Verdict. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
|Trial • Helmets • Syandanas • Ostron • Operator • Amp|