Arcane Avenger is an Arcane Enhancement that provides a chance whenever the player receives damage to increase the critical chance of all attacks for a short time.
|0||3.5%||7.5% (+0.1)||2 sec|
|1||7%||15% (+0.2)||4 sec|
|2||10.5%||22.5% (+0.2)||6 sec|
|3||14%||30% (+0.3)||8 sec|
- Successfully completing the The Law of Retribution will award each member of the group a copy of the same random arcane. Arcane Avenger is an uncommon arcane and will be found less frequently.
- Increase to critical chance is an additive bonus.
- Highly effective with weapons with high critical damage multipliers.
- Weapons such as the Seer or Miter that have 0% critical chance can crit with this enhancement, although due to their lack of a critical damage multiplier, their damage will not be altered unless the shot lands on the head, which yields 2x damage.
- Useful for Warframe powers that can crit.
- The actual effect is +7.5% crit chance per rank. The odd +0.1 formatting of the increase in the in-game description is as fractional increase to crit chance, rounded to the nearest 10%.
- Having Arcane Avenger installed on both helmet and syandana provides two independent chances for it to trigger. If these occur simultaneously, both will provide their respective additive crit increase, granting up to a 60% crit chance bonus.
|Acceleration • Aegis • Agility • Arachne • Avenger • Awakening • Barrier • Consequence • Deflection • Energize • Eruption • Fury • Grace • Guardian • Healing • Ice • Momentum • Nullifier • Phantasm • Precision • Pulse • Rage • Resistance • Strike • Tempo • Trickery • Ultimatum • Velocity • Victory • Warmth|
|Arcane Enhancement • Trial • Helmets • Syandanas|