Arcane Grace is an Arcane Enhancement that provides a chance whenever the player receives damage to regenerate a percentage of health per second for a short time.
- Capturing the Eidolon Hydrolyst grants a 5.00% chance to get an Arcane Grace, killing it will not yield this arcane.
- The amount of health restored refers to health per second, not the total of the duration.
- Includes any loss of shields or health, including environmental damage.
- Does not trigger on Rhino's Iron Skin taking damage.
- Does not trigger on self-inflicted damage. Such as when using a Glaive or Ogris.
- Having 2 Arcane Grace installed provides two independent chances for it to trigger. If these occur simultaneously, both will provide their respective heal percentage, granting up to an 8% per second heal.
- Low framerates can lead to irregular health regen properties.
- This arcane was originally dropped in The Law of Retribution and its associated nightmare mode. Following Update 22.14, all Trial missions were retired from the game and the arcane drops in turn were moved to the Eidolons instead.
|Trial • Helmets • Syandanas • Ostron • Operator • Amp|