Arcane Grace is an Arcane Enhancement that provides a chance whenever the player receives damage to regenerate a percentage of health per second for a short time.
- Successfully completing the Law of Retribution will award each member of the group a copy of the same random arcane. Arcane Grace is a rare arcane and can be found extremely infrequently when completing a regular Trial; and frequently when completing a nightmare Trial.
- The amount of health restored refers to health per second, not the total of the duration.
- Includes any loss of shields or health, including environmental damage.
- Does not trigger on Rhino's Iron Skin taking damage.
- Does not trigger on self-inflicted damage. Such as when using a Glaive or Ogris.
- Having Arcane Grace installed on both helmet and syandana provides two independent chances for it to trigger. If these occur simultaneously, both will provide their respective heal percentage, granting up to an 8% per second heal.
- Low framerates can lead to irregular health regen properties.
|Acceleration • Aegis • Agility • Arachne • Avenger • Awakening • Barrier • Consequence • Deflection • Energize • Eruption • Fury • Grace • Guardian • Healing • Ice • Momentum • Nullifier • Phantasm • Precision • Pulse • Rage • Resistance • Strike • Tempo • Trickery • Ultimatum • Velocity • Victory • Warmth|
|Arcane Enhancement • Trial • Helmets • Syandanas|