Argon Scope is a rare rifle mod that increases critical chance while aiming for a brief time upon a headshot.
|| Critical Chance
| 0 || +22.5% || 1.5s || 2
| 1 || +45% || 3s || 3
| 2 || +67.5% || 4.5s || 4
| 3 || +90% || 6s || 5
| 4 || +112.5% || 7.5s || 6
| 5 || +135% || 9s || 7
- Argon Scope will trigger upon headshots, i.e. any weapon hit to an enemy's head, whether the target survives or not.
- Headshots will refresh Argon Scope's timer.
- The headshot that first triggers the effect will have its critical chance applied before the damage is calculated for that projectile.
- If activated, Argon Scope will display an icon timer beside the player's health UI, and the Warframe will be briefly surrounded by a flashing energy ribbon.
- Can be installed alongside Point Strike and Critical Delay in order to further increase the critical chance.
- Rank 4 has a few unnecessary decimals.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.