Summon a mighty bow and unleash a volley of devastating arrows.
Energy Drain Per Shot: 15
|Strength:50 / 80 / 120 / 160 (base damage)|
|Misc:3 / 4 / 6 / 7 (arrows)|
1.5x (damage multiplier)
20% (status chance)
25% (critical chance)
2x (critical damage)
- Ivara wields her exalted bow as her primary weapon, allowing her to fire a spread of 3 / 4 / 6 / 7 arrows fanning in a vertical orientation. Each arrow inflicts 50 / 80 / 120 / 160 base damage which is further increased by a 1.5x damage multiplier. Holding down the fire button (default critical chance, and 2x critical multiplier.
) will gradually reorient the spread to fan horizontally upon release. Each arrow has a 20% status chance, 25%
- Base damage distribution is 14% Impact, 80% Puncture, and 6% Slash.
- Base damage is affected by Ability Strength, while the damage multiplier and the number of arrows are not.
- Artemis Bow is also affected by equipped bow mods and rifle mods including:
- Base damage (e.g., Rifle Amp), physical damage, elemental damage, fire rate (e.g., Speed Trigger), multishot (e.g., Split Chamber), punch through, critical damage, critical chance, Thunderbolt, and status chance mods.
- Artemis Bow's damage uses the following expression when accounting for Ability Strength:
- Modified Damage = Base Damage × (1 + Base Damage Bonus) × (1 + Ability Strength).
- Artemis Bow is not affected by the equipped primary weapon's stats, weapon augments, Riven mods, or other class-specific mods including assault rifle mods, shotgun mods, and sniper mods.
- Charged attacks will only reorient Artemis Bow's arrow spread and will confer no changes to projectile flight speed or damage. Charging speed is affected by fire rate mods.
- Artemis Bow's arrows do not have innate punch through. However, much like the Boltor family, the arrows will push back and continue to travel after a kill, carrying the enemy's body and nailing them to the surface behind them.
- While Artemis Bow is active, each shot will consume 15 energy. Artemis Bow will end if Ivara's energy falls below the energy cost per shot or if deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default
- Activation cost and energy cost per shot are affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Artemis Bow does not have a continuous energy drain.
- Ivara cannot replenish energy using Trinity's Energy Vampire and Team Energy Restores while Artemis Bow is active; however, Energy Siphon, Energy Orbs and Zenurik's Energizing Dash can still replenish energy even while the ability is active.
- Melee attacks cannot be used while Artemis Bow is active.
- Using the secondary fire button will make Artemis Bow instantly fire the currently equipped arrow type from Quiver. If used to fire arrows from Quiver, Artemis Bow will only shoot a single arrow, and each arrow will use Quiver's energy cost.
- Using Quiver with this method won't count as using an ability.
- Artemis Bow's arrows can be controlled by Navigator. Only one of the arrows fired will be selected at random for manual control.
- With the majority of Grineer and Corpus enemies being humanoids that stand upright, firing the Artemis Bow uncharged to fire the spread vertically will allow it to deal the maximum amount of damage possible by ensuring all of the Artemis Bow's shots hit against them. In addition, this also has a high chance of dealing headshots, further enhancing the potential damage.
- Firing fully-charged horizontal spreads is ideal for taking out multiple enemies in clustered groups, or fast moving enemies.
- Reflex Guard works while Artemis Bow is active.
- Using shotguns with Ivara's Artemis Bow is ill-advised due to shotgun mods being incompatible with Artemis Bow.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration has no positive effects on this ability.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 8.75 energy and cost per shot to 3.75 energy.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Range has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces damage to 64.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 596.8.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 516.8.
- Increases activation cost to 54.25 energy and cost per shot to 23.25 energy.