Scorpion is an alternative Helmet Item for Ash.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price: N/A|
To equip your newly bought or crafted helmet, go into the "Arsenal" page, then click on 'Appearance' tab, the Helmet will be the first item in the section labeled 'Physique'.
- For more detailed information visit here: Arcane Helmets
Arcane is a discontinued variant that increases duration of Aim Glide and Wall Latch at the expense of lowering his power efficiency.
- Glide & Latch duration +?%
- Power Efficiency -5% (multiplicative)
- For more detailed information on Power Efficiency check the Power Efficiency (Mechanic) page.
- As of Update 8.2, Power Efficiency now causes a linear change in ability cost. Therefore, a 5% decrease in Power Efficiency will cause all abilities to cost 5% more energy to activate. Power Efficiency items stack additively (A 20% item with a 10% item leads to 30% increased efficiency).
- The arcane variant of this helmet was accidentally released in an alert (in the guise of a Harlequin Mirage Helmet) on October 4, 2014 due to an oversight in coding. Update 14.10 converted any remaining blueprints to non-arcane variants, but did not convert any fully-constructed helmets, which remained arcane as a result.
- A scorpion is a predatory arthropod animal with a segmented tail, often carried in a characteristic forward curve over the back, ending with a venomous stinger.