“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
The mission is split into several major sections:
- Breach the gates by delivering a moltecoil charge and defending it while moltecoil melts the locks. Can be completed stealthily if nearby enemies are dispatched and there is no active alarm.
- Find and disable 3 Navar-Cannon systems before it fires the tectonic shot into colony (timed challenge).
- Reach the command center, acquire 3 telemetry keys, and defend the telemetry console while Lotus changes target.
- Discharge the cannon into nearby galleon and disable the telemetry system.
- Archwing enemies can attack players on this tileset and mission as a form of air support for your foes.
- Assault is a particularly long mission. According to the developers it is the longest non-endless game mode made to date.
|PvE||Arena (The Index, Rathuum) • Assassination • Assault • Capture • Defection • Defense • Excavation • Exterminate • Hijack • Infested Salvage • Interception • Junction • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Recovery • Rescue • Rush • Sabotage (Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy • Survival • Trial|
|PvP||Duel • Solar Rail Conflict|
Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro
|Alert • Crossfire • Hazards • Invasion • Nightmare Mode • Quest • Sortie • Tile Sets • Void Fissure|