Astral Twilight is one of three available Stance mods for Glaive-type weapons, featuring highly mobile spins and sweeping slashes.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Midnight Cloud||2x 3x150% 3x200%|
|Rising Moon||+ 3x 3x 3x 200%|
|Morning Sun||+ 2x 2x125% 3x150% 3x|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 400%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Astral Twilight was initially offered as a reward from completing the Overtake Tactical Alert, which was active from January 22, 2015 to January 26, 2015.
- It can be dropped as a Rathuum reward or from the Lua Spy mission reward.
- Dropped by Denial Bursas and Kuva Jesters.
- Astral Twilight is also offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 385 and 175,000 to purchase.
- Alters the quick attacks of its melee class to perform the first three attacks of Midnight Cloud.
- Midnight Cloud's second attack throws the weapon a short distance away, allowing it to hit enemies further away than its standard range. This is the first instance of a basic combo having such a feature.
- Midnight Cloud can be used with quick melee (using melee with a weapon equipped), making it the first stance that allows it to be thrown without initiating a special combo and one that can be utilized with quick melee.
- The third attack of Falling Star involves a spinning dash that deals guaranteed Impact proc on hit.
- Falling Star's reverse flipping dash in its fourth attack will ragdoll away enemies that it hits.
- The charge attack shares the same name as its second attack, Falling Star.
- The existence of this mod was leaked in Update 15.0, when it made appearances in the loading screen and the Codex. It was also available from mod packs and transmutation for a short time before it was patched in Hotfix 15.5.2. Astral Twilight was formally introduced in Update 15.11.
- This was the first Stance mod that did not drop from enemy units, but instead rewarded from a Tactical Alert.