Attack Drones are deployed by Fusion MOAs when they reach about 50% health, but can be avoided if you destroy the MOA during its short deploying period.
Due to their fast-firing weapon, hovering nature, and immunity to crowd control status (e.g.: ragdoll, stun), they pose a big threat.
Their attacks are very similar if not identical to laser turrets found in the Void, probably due to the fact that they are a direct result of the Corpus integrating Orokin technology directly into theirs. Drones are sent as a syndicate death squad by Cephalon Suda.
- The Drone's rapid firing usually cripples its targets very quickly, but the projectiles themselves have travel time. So, avoidance is a must.
- They do not portray similar flight patterns to those of support Ospreys, instead they charge against their targets and fire like moving turrets.
- Drones do not have rotating guns like the MOAs, which makes them very dependent on the turn rate of their entire bodies.
- Since their turn rate is somewhat slow compare to the other Corpus units, this can be taken to advantage.
- It would seem that the Drones are exceptionally weak against Banshee's Sonar, allowing any shot to most locations to deal lethal damage.
- One can spot a Drone without a radar by listening to its roaring hover engines.
- Critical Hits seem to have altered damage outputs against the Drones. Having high values on such weapons is surprisingly effective against them.
- Despite the immunity of slow from Cold Damage, the Drone is not immune to the slow of Nova's Molecular Prime and Rhino's Stomp.
- The Drone's model is solid and knocking the Drone down with a Flying Kick is impossible, thus allowing players to slide over the Drone to allow greater dodges.
- They are immune to Vauban's Bastille and Vortex (Vortex will suck them in without ragdolling them and will damage them, but they are still able to shoot).
- They are labelled in the Codex as "Attack Drones".
- Corrupted versions of these drones are deployed by Corrupted MOAs, which only spawn in the Orokin Void. They are called Corrupted Drones.
- In Update 10.0, Drones would spawn by themselves in the Void, without the need of a host Fusion MOA.
- Since Update 11.0, Drones no longer spawn by themselves in the Void.
- As of Hotfix 126.96.36.199, these Drones replaced the Scavenger Drones in Cephalon Suda's Assassination Squad.
|Crewmen||Comba • Crewman • Detron Crewman • Elite Crewman • Nullifier Crewman • Prod Crewman • Scrambus • Sniper Crewman • Tech|
|Walkers||Anti MOA • Denial Bursa • Drover Bursa • Fusion MOA • Isolator Bursa • MOA • Railgun MOA • Shockwave MOA|
|Ospreys||Attack Drone • Leech Osprey • Lynx Osprey • Mine Osprey • Oxium Osprey • Scavenger Drone • Sapping Osprey • Shield Osprey|
|Utility||Corpus Target • Corpus Turret • Laser Barrier • Lynx Turret • Nemes • Power Carrier • Ratel • Security Camera • Warden|
|Archwing||Attack Drone • Carrier • Corpus Stasis Mine • Corvette • Frigate • Gox • Locust Drone • Penta Ranger • Quanta Ranger • Ranger|
|Alad V • Ambulas • Hyena Pack • Jackal • Lynx • Raptors • Razorback • The Sergeant • Zanuka Hunter|
|Grineer||Corrupted Butcher • Corrupted Bombard • Corrupted Heavy Gunner • Corrupted Lancer • Corrupted Warden|
|Corpus||Drone • Corrupted Crewman • Corrupted MOA • Corrupted Nullifier|
|Orokin||Orokin Drone • Orokin Spectator • Orokin Turret|