The Atterax is a Grineer whip used as a tool of execution by its creators. It deals high Slash damage, has a good critical hit rate and excellent critical damage, but is less effective against armored targets.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price: 20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Tied for highest critical damage multiplier for melee weapons with Dual Cleavers (Prisma), Dual Ichor, Dual Raza, Hirudo, and Dual Zoren.
- High Slash damage – effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- High status chance.
- Long attack range.
- Stance polarity matches Burning Wasp.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- High critical chance.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – reduced effectiveness against shielded or armored enemies.
- Low attack speed.
- See Category:Atterax Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Atterax Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Berserker pairs well with the Atterax due to this weapon's high critical chance, making Berserker more likely to activate.
- As whips possess the largest spin attack radius of all melee types, it is highly effective with Maiming Strike.
- Bears a close resemblance to medieval Flails.
- The Grineer writing on both the handguard and hilt, while very hard to make out, seems to say " " which translates to "MEAT BLENDER".