The Attica is an automatic Tenno crossbow. It has the second-slowest rate of fire of all automatic primary weapons, but delivers high damage, high critical chance bolts. However these bolts are also slow, requiring a Tenno to lead their shots.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Second highest base damage of all fully automatic rifles, behind Zhuge/Panthera.
- High critical chance.
- Tied with Soma/Soma Prime, Rubico, and Baza for the second highest critical multiplier of all primary weapons, behind semi-auto Tiberon Prime, and highest critical multiplier of all bows.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls
- High base accuracy.
- Pinpoint accuracy when aiming, despite travel time
- Very ammo efficient.
- High ammo reserve for its magazine size.
- Uses rifle ammo pickups instead of the scarcer sniper ammo pickups.
- Counts as a bow in regards to fire rate mods, doubling the fire rate bonus.
- Has a polarity.
- Can use the bow-exclusive Thunderbolt mod.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and Flesh.
- Low status chance.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Low reload speed.
- Second lowest fire rate of all fully automatic weapons, behind Panthera.
- See Category:Attica Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Attica Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- While possessing an Auto trigger, the Attica is best used when fired in bursts to better aim shots and manage its small magazine. On the other hand, its automatic fire combined with its native knockback makes it good when strafing against multiple enemies, or shooting a single tough enemy multiple times.
- The Attica ragdolls enemies it kills a significant distance with momentum. This momentum allows the Attica to kill an enemy behind the first target.
- Thunderbolt synergizes well with the Attica due to the weapon's multiple shots per magazine combined with its automatic trigger, giving it a very high chance of triggering explosions within a shorter amount of time than conventional bows. This makes the Attica more proficient at crowd-control than single-shot bows like the Dread, with its full-auto fire allowing one to strafe an area with explosive bolts to deal damage against multiple enemies.
- Important to note that though the Attica is a crossbow, maxing it out will not unlock the PS4 "Bow Proficiency" trophy.
- The Attica is the second crossbow introduced in the game, after the Ballistica. However, it is the first full-sized crossbow to be introduced.
- The Repeating Crossbow is an ancient Chinese invention, using a hand-operated mechanism to achieve faster rates of fire than normal crossbows at the cost of killing power.
- Attica's namesake is a region of Greece that encompasses the entire metropolitan area of Greece's capital Athens. The Greeks also had a type of repeating ballista (A kind of scaled up crossbow) called the Polybolos.
- Like the Dread, the Attica's 'string' glows with energy-colored light running along it towards the draw point.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|