Auditor is one of the many Brokers that the player may encounter while participating in The Index, serving as a modified Denial Bursa from the Bursa line of Corpus Walkers. Unlike their base design, the Auditor trades its slowing orbs, blinding beam and Plasma Rifle for the ranged alternative of its Rippling Shockwave, a deployable frontal shield and the ability to deploy laser barriers throughout the map.
- Auditor can deploy itself into a shield configuration usually after it deploys its Laser Barricade ability, it will block most, if not all damage in a frontal 135 degree cone and will become immobile, facing the direction it had last took damage from.
- This can be troublesome for Tenno if the Auditor takes cover within a corner or next to an angled wall.
- The Auditor will pack up after several seconds if there are no valid targets in sight or if they collect an index point.
- Auditor's signature ability, Laser Barricade, can only be used within select areas of the map and is not applied globally. Sometimes, depending on its behavior and spawn, it will not use it throughout the course of The Index.
- This renders the ability useless when the Auditor is in the open or isolated from doorways.
- Auditor's Laser Barricade deals significant Magnetic damage, as well as the proc.
- Auditor's Laser Barricades are visibly the same as the regular Laser Barriers found within Corpus missions. However they are wider and are lined vertically instead of horizontally.
- Unlike its base model counterparts, the Auditor will not give a limited window of time for Tenno to hack its exposed back panel, it will; however, play the opening animation to such before exploding harmlessly.
|Investor Relations Department||Armis Ulta • Dru Pesfor • Rana Del • 002-ER|
|Loan Reclamation Division||Lockjaw & Sol • Nako Xol • Pelna Cade • Ved Xol|
|Robotics Technology Division||Auditor • Azoth • Jad Teran • Raptor RX|
|Zenith Galactical||Derim Zahn • Jen Dro • M-W.A.M. • Tia Mayn|