The Auger Strike mod increases Puncture damage of a melee weapon by 20% per rank for a maximum of 120% at rank 5.
- This mod was previously acquired by surviving for 30 minutes or longer in the Operation: Mutalist Incursions Event, and again later in the Tactical Alert Divine Will as a rare drop from completing its Razorback assassination mission.
- Currently, there is no method to acquiring new copies of Auger Strike (Update 19: The Silver Grove). Copies already obtained may be traded among players.
- Can be combined with Sundering Strike and Rending Strike to provide a 290% increase to Puncture damage.
- Compared to a base elemental mod (+90%) in terms of raw damage, Auger Strike becomes more effective when a weapon's Puncture damage exceeds 75% of total weapon damage. This does not take damage type multipliers into consideration.
- Auger Strike is the first in a three-member series of 120% melee physical damage mods in which the first letter of each mod forms the series "A-B-C".
- It is the only mod in this series not to be offered as a periodic sale item by Baro Ki'Teer.
- Similar to its cousins, this mod's artwork depicts its modeling Warframe, Nyx, with her Immortal body skin.
|Physical Damage Mods