Summons a treacherous landslide of ice that instantly freezes and shatters all enemies in its radius.
|Strength:25 / 30 / 35 / 40% (armor reduction)|
800 / 1000 / 1200 / 1500 (initial damage)
100 / 200 / 300 / 400 (explosion damage)
|Duration:5 / 6 / 7 / 8 s|
|Range:8 / 10 / 12 / 15 m (freeze radius)|
3 / 3.5 / 4 / 4.5 m (explosion radius)
- Frost summons an avalanche that freezes enemies over a duration of 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 seconds within a radius of 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters. Frozen enemies have their armor reduced by 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% of their current armor (like Corrosive proc) for the duration of the freeze.
- Once the avalanche completely encompasses the area of effect after a short delay, 800 / 1000 / 1200 / 1500 Cold damage is dealt to all frozen enemies. Frozen enemies violently shatter upon death and inflict 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 Cold damage with a 100% status chance within 3 / 3.5 / 4 / 4.5 meters.
- Casting Freeze on a target frozen by Avalanche will extend the armor reduction and freeze duration. The effects will expire when Freeze ends or when Freeze's health threshold is reached.
- Avalanche cannot be cast while airborne.
- Can be recast on frozen enemies multiple times, restarting the armor reduction and freeze duration.
- Has a cast time of ~2.4 seconds and a cast delay of ~0.75 seconds.
- Main article: Icy Avalanche
- To achieve 100% armor reduction with a rank-3 Avalanche, reaching 250% Power Strength is required. Increasing Power Strength beyond this percentage will not benefit the armor reduction further.
- Avalanche can be used to immobilize large groups of enemies, as even if it does not kill enemies outright it lowers their armor, allowing players to finish off any survivors.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 22.6 seconds.
- Reduces freeze radius to 5.1 meters and explosion radius to 1.5 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 3.2 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases freeze radius to 37.5 meters and explosion radius to 11.3 meters.
- Reduces armor reduction to 16%, initial damage to 600 and explosion damage to 1196.
- Maximized Power Strength increases armor reduction to 100%, initial damage to 5235 and explosion damage to 1396.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases initial damage to 4485 and explosion damage to 1196. Armor reduction is not affected.
- Increases cost to 155 energy.
- Reduces duration to 5.8 seconds.