Bailiffs are heavily armored Grineer melee units introduced in the Project Undermine Tactical Alert. They are rare but dangerous units, capable of smashing through crowds and soaking up Corpus fire. Throughout the Tactical Alert they are considered to be the Grineer answer to the Corpus Isolator Bursa.
The Bailiff wields a custom-colored Jat Kittag, which they use during battle, and wears heavier frontal armor that bears resemblance to a hockey goalie.
- They can occasionally be seen performing Charge, dashing among enemies to knock them down or even crush them.
- The Bailiff will frequently use Seismic Shockwave to knock enemies back.
- They can also block enemy attacks from the front to defend themselves.
- The Bailiff is the first AI-controlled unit to use the Jat Kittag, counting the Bailiff and the Bailiff Defector as the same unit.
- Concept art for the Bailiff can be seen in the Codex's "Grineer" Art Gallery.
|Light||Butcher • Flameblade • Guardsman • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Eviscerator • Hellion • Lancer • Elite Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Hyekka Master • Heavy Gunner • Manic • Napalm|
|Utility||Arc Trap • Drahk • Hyekka • Latcher • Manic Bombard • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Regulator • Roller (Sentry) • Sensor Bar • Sensor Regulator • Target • Warden • Power Carrier|
|Archwing||Dargyn • Hellion Dargyn • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn • Dreg • Lancer Dreg • Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen|
|Submersible||Darek Draga • Draga • Shock Draga • Sikula|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • The Grustrag Three|
Kela De Thaym • Lieutenant Lech Kril • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag