|Weapon|| Vulkar |
|+ + +++ ‐ ‐‐|
|+ ++ +++ - -|
|Base Multiplier||Head: 2.0x|
|Mod Drops|| Fusion Core |
|Long Ranged Sniper.|
- Despite of their role as a long-ranged unit, they seem to have similar tactics used by regular Grineer Lancers.
- Like all standard Grineer, her Vulkar can do devastating Impact damage to shields when it hits such targets and has a fairly high chance to proc. Although more rare, Slash procs can occur which are more deadly than other Grineer weapons due to its high base damage.
- Ballista can perform a quick, three shot burst when blind-firing from around a corner with each shot dealing as much damage as they normally would under regular circumstances, making it very deadly.
- Ballistas even though they have a low firing rate can become a serious nuisance as their Vulkars are capable of dropping a player's shields in under 3 shots and they are often isolated from other Grineer Allies.
- The Ballista was added in Update 7.
- Prior to Update 8, Ballistas used the Snipetron.
- These spawn frequently on Shklovsky (Phobos)
|Light||Butcher • Flameblade • Guardsman • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Eviscerator • Hellion • Lancer • Elite Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Heavy Gunner • Napalm|
|Utility||Arc Trap • Drahk • Latcher • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Regulator • Roller • Sensor Bar • Target • Warden|
|Archwing||Cannon Battery • Dargyn • Hellion Dargyn • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn • Dreg • Lancer Dreg • Temporal Dreg • Missile Battery • Ogma|
| Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • The Grustrag Three • Kela De Thaym|
Lieutenant Lech Kril • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag