For the similarly named weapon, see Ballistica.
- In spite of their role as a long-ranged unit, they seem to have similar tactics used by regular Grineer Lancers.
- Like all standard Grineer, her Vulkar can do devastating Impact damage to shields when it hits such targets and has a fairly high chance to proc. Although more rare, Slash procs can occur which are more deadly than other Grineer weapons due to its high base damage.
- Ballista can perform a quick, three shot burst when blind-firing from around a corner with each shot dealing as much damage as they normally would under regular circumstances, making it very deadly.
- Ballistas have accurate sniper rifles and will predict the last movement of a moving player before making a lethal shot. Zigzagging maneuvers is advised in order to prevent these shots from being taken.
- Even though they have a low firing rate, Ballistas can become a serious nuisance as their Vulkars are capable of dropping a player's shields in under 3 shots and they are often isolated from other Grineer allies.
- Their Vulkars deal significant damage to shields and light armored targets, especially Excavators.
| ||Tileset||Grineer Sealab||Codex Scans||5|
|Statistics||Mod Drops|| Fusion Core 0.938%|
Organ Shatter 0.938%
Fusion Core 0.563%
Fusion Core 0.031%
Toxic Flight 0.031%
|+ + +++ ‐ ‐‐|
|+ ++ +++ - -|
- Ballistas were added in Update 7.0.
- Ballistas originally wielded Snipetrons prior to Update 8.0.
- Following Update 15.0, Anemic Agility was added to the Ballistas' drop tables, then later removed in Update 15.7.2.
- According to the changelog, Anemic Agility "was only ever intended to drop in Orokin Derelict Vaults."
- The Drekar Ballista originally used the health and armor values of Heavy Gunner Variants, rather than that of standard Ballistas. This was corrected in Hotfix 17.2.3.
|Light||Butcher • Flameblade • Guardsman • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Eviscerator • Hellion • Lancer • Elite Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Heavy Gunner • Manic • Napalm|
|Utility||Arc Trap • Drahk • Latcher • Manic Bombard • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Regulator • Roller • Sensor Bar • Sensor Regulator • Spark • Target • Warden|
|Archwing||Dargyn • Hellion Dargyn • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn • Dreg • Lancer Dreg • Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen|
|Submersible||Darek Draga • Draga • Shock Draga • Sikula|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • The Grustrag Three|
Kela De Thaym • Lieutenant Lech Kril • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag