|+ + +++ ‐ ‐‐|
|+ ++ +++ - -|
|Base Multiplier||Head: 2.0x|
|Mod Drops|| Fusion Core |
- Despite of their role as a long-ranged unit, they seem to have similar tactics used by regular Grineer Lancers.
- Like all standard Grineer, her Vulkar can do devastating Impact damage to shields when it hits such targets and has a fairly high chance to proc. Although more rare, Slash procs can occur which are more deadly than other Grineer weapons due to its high base damage.
- Ballista can perform a quick, three shot burst when blind-firing from around a corner.
- Ballistas even though they have a low firing rate can become a serious nuisance as their Vulkars are capable of dropping a player's shields in under 3 shots and their often isolated from other Grineer Allies.
- The Ballista was added in Update 7.
- Prior to Update 8, Ballistas used the Snipetron.
- These spawn frequently on Shklovsky (Phobos)
|Light||Butcher • Powerfist • Flameblade • Scorpion • Shield Lancer • Guardsman|
|Medium||Lancer • Elite Lancer • Trooper • Seeker • Scorch • Ballista • Hellion • Eviscerator|
|Heavy||Heavy Gunner • Napalm • Bombard • Commander|
|Utility||Latcher • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Roller • Regulator • Sensor Bar • Arc Trap • Target • Warden|
| Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • The Grustrag Three • Kela De Thaym|
Lieutenant Lech Kril • Sprag • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel