|Weapon|| Vulkar |
|+ + +++ ‐ ‐‐|
|+ ++ +++ - -|
|Base Multiplier||Head: 2.0x|
|Mod Drops|| Fusion Core |
|Long Ranged Sniper.|
For the similarly named weapon, see Ballistica.
- In spite of their role as a long-ranged unit, they seem to have similar tactics used by regular Grineer Lancers.
- Like all standard Grineer, her Vulkar can do devastating Impact damage to shields when it hits such targets and has a fairly high chance to proc. Although more rare, Slash procs can occur which are more deadly than other Grineer weapons due to its high base damage.
- Ballista can perform a quick, three shot burst when blind-firing from around a corner with each shot dealing as much damage as they normally would under regular circumstances, making it very deadly.
- Even though they have a low firing rate, Ballistas can become a serious nuisance as their Vulkars are capable of dropping a player's shields in under 3 shots and they are often isolated from other Grineer allies.
- The Ballista was added in Update 7.
- Prior to Update 8, Ballistas used the Snipetron.
- These spawn frequently on Shklovsky, Phobos
- Anemic Agility was removed from the Ballista's drop table in Update 15.7.2. According to the changelog, it was only ever intended to drop in Orokin Vaults.
|Light||Butcher • Flameblade • Guardsman • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Eviscerator • Hellion • Lancer • Elite Lancer • Manic • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Heavy Gunner • Napalm • Spark|
|Utility||Arc Trap • Drahk • Latcher • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Regulator • Roller • Sensor Bar • Sensor Regulator • Target • Warden|
|Archwing||Dargyn • Hellion Dargyn • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn • Dreg • Lancer Dreg • Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • The Grustrag Three|
Kela De Thaym • Lieutenant Lech Kril • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag