|Bastille||Energy: 75||Power #: 3|
|Creates an energy-based containment field in which captives are held suspended in stasis.|
| Equip Cost: |
6 / 7 / 8 / 9
| Power Strength: |
6 / 8 / 10 / 12 (enemies)
15 (contact damage)
| Power Range: |
5 / 7 / 8 / 10 m
| Power Duration: |
8 / 10 / 12 / 15 s
- Holds a maximum of 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 enemies within a radius of 5 / 7 / 8 / 10 meters from the grenade. Enemies are suspended for 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds.
- Will hold all enemies that enter the field even if they entered after the player has cast it.
- Enemies held up by Bastille before actual encounters will assume a state of unexpectedness. This means that melee attacks deal stealth (additional) damage to captive enemies similar to Loki's Invisibility skill. This also counts as Stealth-kills.
- Will not affect most bosses, Ospreys or Rollers.
- Bastille can still be used even while doing many other actions without interrupting them, including while reloading.
- The grenade itself deals 15 Power Strength.
- When used in narrow hallways or choke-points, enemies that are held up in the field block the path of others behind, negating the enemy limit and blocking all the enemies from advancing.
- Bastille spawns from a ball that Vauban throws in an arc, so it can be deployed where aimed.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 38.6 seconds.
- Reduces range to 3.4 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 6 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases range to 23.5 meters.
- Reduces maximum number of held enemies to 4, and grenade damage on impact to 6.
- Maximized Power Strength increases maximum number of held enemies to 27, and grenade damage on impact to 34.4.
- Increases cost to 116.25 energy.