|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Deals high Puncture, effective against Armor.
- Extremely high accuracy per shot, even under full auto.
- Minimal recoil.
- Good critical chance and critical damage.
- High ammo reserve.
- Good reload speed.
- High fire rate.
- Good status chance.
- Low zoom when aiming, good for mods that require zoom for bonuses.
- Steep damage falloff range, reducing its effectiveness at medium-long ranges.
- 6th lowest base damage of all rifles, thus it is very reliant on its good critical damage potential.
- Low Slash damage.
- Poor ammo economy unless using ammo mutation mods.
- Fairly low magazine size for such a high fire rate weapon.
- Low zoom when aiming can make ranged shooting more difficult.
- The weapon's firing sounds increases in pitch when only 15 rounds are remaining in the magazine, indicating that the weapon's magazine is almost empty.
- The weapon has minimal zoom when aiming, helpful for mods that add bonuses while aiming like Argon Scope.
- The Baza's high accuracy allows it to land headshots consistently compared to other automatic weapons, which along with its good critical hit chance makes it ideal for builds using Argon Scope.
- Its lower status chance compared to some other automatic rifles can be alleviated with the Hunter Munitions mod, allowing the weapon to spread Slash procs rapidly to enemies, which helps the weapon a lot versus heavy armor.
- Its silenced nature makes it synergize well with Ivara, as firing the weapon will not interrupt her Prowl ability.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|