|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture and Impact damage – effective against armor and shields.
- Third highest critical chance of all automatic rifles, behind Tenora and Soma/Soma Prime.
- Tied with Soma/Soma Prime, Rubico, and Attica for the second highest critical multiplier of all primary weapons, behind semi-auto Tiberon Prime, and tied with Soma/Soma Prime and Attica for the highest critical multiplier of all fully automatic rifles.
- Extremely high accuracy per shot, even at full auto.
- Minimal recoil.
- Large ammo reserve.
- High reload speed.
- High fire rate.
- Low zoom when aiming, good for mods that require zooming in for bonuses.
- Fourth lowest base damage of all rifles, behind Prisma Grakata, Soma/Soma Prime, and Grakata; very reliant on its good critical damage potential.
- Low status chance.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from 22m to 34m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Cannot equip Terminal Velocity.
- Poor ammo economy.
- Fairly low magazine size in contrast to its high fire rate.
- Low zoom when aiming can make ranged shooting more difficult.
- The weapon's firing sounds increases in pitch when 15 or less rounds are remaining in the magazine, indicating that the weapon's magazine is almost empty.
- The weapon has minimal zoom when aiming, helpful for mods that add bonuses while aiming like Argon Scope.
- The Baza's high accuracy allows it to land headshots consistently compared to other automatic weapons, which along with its good critical hit chance makes it ideal for builds using Argon Scope.
- Its lower status chance compared to some other automatic rifles can be alleviated with the Hunter Munitions mod, allowing the weapon to spread Slash procs rapidly to enemies, which helps the weapon a lot versus heavy armor.
- Its silenced nature makes it synergize well with Ivara, as firing the weapon will not interrupt her Prowl ability.
- Since the Baza has very high accuracy, it can use Heavy Caliber with almost no drawback and increasing the weapon's overall damage output.
- The Baza are a genus of bird of prey in the Accipitridae family.
- Physically, the weapon bears a strong resemblance to the real-life PP-19 Bizon SMG. Mainly due to Baza's underbarrel, horizontal magazine, and it's overall appearance.
- The name Baza may be derived from the PP-19's nickname, Bizon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|