|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture and Impact damage - effective against armor and shields.
- Third highest critical chance of all automatic rifles, behind Tenora and Soma/Soma Prime.
- Tied with Soma/Soma Prime, Rubico, and Attica for highest critical damage multiplier of all primary weapons.
- Extremely high accuracy per shot, even under full auto.
- Minimal recoil.
- High ammo reserve.
- Fast reload speed.
- High fire rate.
- Low zoom when aiming, good for mods that require zoom for bonuses.
- Fourth lowest base damage of all rifles, behind Prisma Grakata, Soma/Soma Prime, and Grakata; very reliant on its good critical damage potential.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to ?% from 22m to 34m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Cannot equip Terminal Velocity.
- Poor ammo economy.
- Fairly low magazine size for such a high fire rate weapon.
- Low zoom when aiming can make ranged shooting more difficult.
- The weapon's firing sounds increases in pitch when only 15 rounds are remaining in the magazine, indicating that the weapon's magazine is almost empty.
- The weapon has minimal zoom when aiming, helpful for mods that add bonuses while aiming like Argon Scope.
- The Baza's high accuracy allows it to land headshots consistently compared to other automatic weapons, which along with its good critical hit chance makes it ideal for builds using Argon Scope.
- Its lower status chance compared to some other automatic rifles can be alleviated with the Hunter Munitions mod, allowing the weapon to spread Slash procs rapidly to enemies, which helps the weapon a lot versus heavy armor.
- Its silenced nature makes it synergize well with Ivara, as firing the weapon will not interrupt her Prowl ability.
The Baza are a genus of bird of prey in the Accipitridae family.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|