Not to be confused with the Berserker Warframe, Valkyr.
The Berserker mod increases a melee weapon's attack rate by 5% for 4 seconds per rank on a critical hit. At rank 5 this amounts to a 30% attack rate increase for 24 seconds.
- Berserker will activate on any melee weapon hit, both when weapon is equipped and when using quick melee.
- The attack speed bonus can stack with each critical hit, up to a maximum of +75%.
- Each stack has its own duration and will wear off separately.
- Additional critical hits refresh the duration.
- Berserker can trigger if a Channeled melee weapon blocks a critical hit from an enemy.
- Berserker works best with melee weapons whose critical chance is 20% or greater, allowing for much greater attack speed.
- This mod synergizes well with True Steel, True Punishment, Blood Rush or Maiming Strike, as the increase in critical hit chance will make it more likely for this mod to activate.
- Prior to Hotfix 13.8.1, Berserker would treat the melee Stealth damage bonus as a critical hit, activating or refreshing the speed bonus. However, despite the damage numbers still displaying as yellow, they are no longer counted as critical hits.