Not to be confused with the Berserker Warframe, Valkyr.
The Berserker mod increases a melee weapon's attack rate by 5% for 4 seconds per rank on a critical hit. At rank 5 this amounts to a 30% attack rate increase for 24 seconds.
- The attack speed bonus can stack with each critical hit, up to a maximum of +75%.
- Each stack has its own duration and will wear off separately.
- Additional critical hits refresh the duration.
- Berserker can trigger if a Channeled Melee weapon blocks a critical hit from an enemy.
- This mod can benefit high critical weapons such as the Kogake, Obex, Dual Ichor, Dual Zoren, Dual Cleavers, Atterax, Scindo Prime, Tipedo and Ack & Brunt allowing for much greater attack speed.
- This mod synergizes well with True Steel and/or True Punishment, as the increase in critical hit chance will make it more likely for this mod to activate.
- Berserker will not proc while Hysteria is active; however, it will apply the attack speed buff if you already had a Berserker proc when activating Hysteria. This makes it useful to engage in melee combat shortly before using Hysteria, so as to gain Berserker's benefits.
- Prior to Update 13.8.1, Berserker would treat the melee Stealth damage bonus as a critical hit, activating or refreshing the speed bonus. However, despite the damage numbers still displaying as yellow, they are no longer counted as critical hits.