Hurl a flaming ring that burns enemies and causes them to emit a healing blast on death. Reactivate to instantly travel to the ring's location.
|Strength:100 / 150 / 200 / 250 (damage)|
100 / 125 / 175 / 225 (health restore)
|Range:4 / 5 / 6 / 8 m|
|Misc:100% Heat (status chance)|
- Nezha throws his Universe Ring which inflicts 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 Heat damage with a 100% status chance to enemies upon impact. The chakram will ricochet off enemies or objects a maximum of 5 times before returning. Enemies killed within 10 seconds of being struck by the chakram will release a healing pulse that restores 100 / 125 / 175 / 225 health within a radius of 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 meters to Nezha and his allies.
- If Blazing Chakram is activated again by pressing the ability key (default
) while the chakram is in flight, Nezha will teleport to its current position.
- Nezha cannot teleport to the chakram if it is inside or too close to a wall.
- Teleporting will not consume energy.
- Bouncing from surfaces can extend the chakram's travel distance.
- The chakram's position is indicated as a waypoint onscreen and as a circular icon on the minimap.
- Main article: Reaping Chakram
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 30.6 seconds.
- Reduces range to 2.72 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 4 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 22.4 meters.
- Reduces health restore to 90 and damage to 100.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases health restore to 839.25 and damage to 932.5.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases health restore to 726.75 and damage to 807.5.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 7.25 seconds.