“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item has been removed from the Void Relic drop tables at this time and is no longer available.
On May 10th, 2016, it was announced that the Bo Prime, along with Loki Prime and Wyrm Prime, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on May 17, 2016. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Highest base damage of all staves.
- Decent critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Good range.
- Good attack speed.
- Innate and polarities.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Flailing Branch stance.
- Bo Prime, compared to MK1-Bo:
- Bo Prime, compared to Bo:
- See Category:Bo Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Bo Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- With maxed rank dual-stat event mods Virulent Scourge, Voltaic Strike, Volcanic Edge, and Vicious Frost the Bo Prime can achieve a status chance of 85%. Adding Melee Prowess increases this to 88.75%.
- Combining the above with Enduring Strike will result in an 103.75% status chance during channeling.
- Its generous status chance makes it useful for slowing down enemies with North Wind.
- Due to its lack of Slash damage, mods such as Jagged Edge and Buzz Kill have no effect on it.
- Due to its high status chance, the Bo Prime is a viable candidate for Elemental damage.
- With proper mods installed, coupled with its large range and moderate attack speed, the Bo Prime can be an effective tool for dealing with large crowds.
- This is the first staff to have a primed variant.
- The Bo Prime was first seen as an accidentally leaked Codex entry in Update 13.0, along with the Serro and the Venka, before any of the weapons were released.
- Bo Prime's ornaments protract when in use.
- The Bo Prime briefly appeared on the Market for 65 following Update 17.1. This error was quickly corrected with Hotfix 17.1.1.
Bo Prime Skins
- Bo, the original variant of this weapon.