| Firing Rate
|| 6.8 rounds/sec
| Magazine Size
|| 15 rounds/mag
| Normal Attacks
|| The BOLTO fires heavy bolts, capable of impaling enemies to walls.
The Bolto is a Tenno pistol firing bolts, providing armor ignoring projectiles at the expense of a noticeable travel time.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
- High rate of fire.
- Its damage type will ignore the armor of most enemies, allowing it to do full damage to protected body parts.
- 100% Stagger against light and medium Grineer units.
- Infested Runners do not explode upon headshot kill.
- A polarity slot for either Deep Freeze or Stopping Power.
- No bullet spread.
- Slow projectile speed.
- Its damage type will deal reduced damage to a few enemies, notably Grineer Commanders and Seekers.
- Crafting requires a spare Lato.
- High resource requirements to build.
- Awkward to use over long distances(due to the bolts having a travel time).
The Bolto can be purchased for 175 and the blueprint for 15,000.
| Polymer Bundle
| Orokin Cell
- Main article: Category:Bolto Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Higher fire rate can be achieved by tapping the trigger at specific intervals, not quickly tapping the trigger, as the fire rate will be lower.
- Bolts pin killed enemies to walls or floors.
- Bolto can puncture a container and has a 100% chance to destroy the container behind it. The Akbolto does not have this capability.
- Akbolto, the akimbo counterpart of this gun.
- Boltor, the rifle counterpart of this gun.
- Ballistica, the crossbow equivalent of this gun.