| Firing Rate
|| 6.8 rounds/sec
| Magazine Size
|| 15 rounds/mag
| Normal Attacks
CODEX Entry: Bolto
The Bolto fires slow, heavy bolts that are capable of impaling enemies to walls.
The Bolto is a Tenno pistol that fires piercing bolts with a noticeable travel time.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High rate of fire.
- Volatile Runners do not explode upon death when killed by this weapon.
- A polarity slot for Deep Freeze.
- No bullet spread.
- Deals significantly more Puncture damage than the Boltor.
- Physical Damage is tied with Magnus.
- Slow projectile speed. (faster after update 11.3)
- Its damage type will deal reduced damage to Infested and Flesh.
- Crafting requires a spare Lato.
- High resource requirements to build.
- Awkward to use over long distances(due to the bolts having a travel time).
- Low status chance.
- Main article: Category:Bolto Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Higher fire rate can be achieved by tapping the trigger at specific intervals, not quickly tapping the trigger, as the fire rate will be lower.
- Bolts pin killed enemies to walls or floors.
- Bolto can puncture a container and has a 100% chance to destroy the container behind it. The Akbolto does not have this capability.
- Akbolto, the akimbo counterpart of this gun.
- Boltor, the rifle counterpart of this gun.