“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item has been removed from the Void Relic drop tables at this time and is no longer available.
The Boltor Prime is the Prime variant of the Boltor rifle, featuring over twice the damage and twice the accuracy, higher critical multiplier, faster fire rate, and slightly faster reload speed. Possessing one of the highest base damages out of all automatic rifles coupled with a high fire rate, the Boltor Prime can quickly mow down enemies at short to medium ranges, only hindered by its projectile nature which limits its long ranged efficiency.
On February 9th, 2016, it was announced that Boltor Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on February 16, 2016. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Fourth highest base damage of all automatic rifles, behind Panthera, Buzlok, and Argonak.
- High rate of fire.
- Knocks targets back on kill and damages other targets in the path.
- Low Recoil.
- High accuracy.
- Comes with and polarities.
- Bolts have a small amount of travel time.
- Low Impact and no Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Low critical chance.
- Below-average ammo efficiency in general, especially when used with Speed Trigger.
- Long reload time.
- Boltor Prime, compared to Boltor:
- Higher base damage (55.0 vs. 25.0)
- Higher critical damage multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher fire rate (10 rounds/sec vs. 8.75 rounds/sec)
- Faster reload speed (2.4 s vs. 2.6 s)
- More accurate (50 vs. 25)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Boltor Prime, compared to Telos Boltor:
- Higher base damage (55.0 vs. 50.0)
- Higher status chance (10% vs. 7.5%)
- Higher fire rate (10 rounds/sec vs. 9.33 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (60 rounds vs. 90 rounds)
- More accurate (50 vs. 25)
- Lack of an innate Truth effect
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 12)
- See Category:Boltor Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Boltor Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Since it has medium ammo economy, mods like Rifle Ammo Mutation or Ammo Drum can be used to gain extra ammo if needed, or alternatively, a Team Ammo Restore can be used.
- The Boltor Prime has a knockback effect on kill that can be used instead of Punch Through to save an additional mod slot.
- Up until Hotfix 12.4.3, Rifle Ammo Mutation did not work for this gun.
- The lack of Slash damage means that the mods Sawtooth Clip and Fanged Fusillade will have no effect on this weapon.
- The innate polarity matches Primed Cryo Rounds.
- A full elemental build can be useful for the Boltor Prime, due to the low critical chance and status chance.
- Boltor Prime is the sixth primed Primary weapon ever released.
- Compared to previous Prime weapons, the Boltor and the Boltor Prime have a much closer resemblance to each other.
- The Boltor Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13.
Boltor Prime Skins
- Boltor, the original counterpart of this gun.
- Telos Boltor, the Arbiters of Hexis custom version.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.