| Weapon Type
|| Shotgun Sidearm
| Normal Attacks
The Bronco functions like a cross between a shotgun and handgun, that comes in a handy package to complement long range primary weapons.
It is efficient against both Corpus and Infested.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000; it is also a requisite ingredient for Akbronco (x2).
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High damage.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Extremely effective at close range.
- Fast reload speed.
- Good ammo efficiency.
- No damage dropoff over distance.
- Very small magazine size.
- Ineffective against heavily armored enemies.
- Difficult to use beyond medium range due to its large spread cone.
- Low critical chance.
- Compared to the Bronco Prime:
- Lower damage (105.0 vs. 140.0).
- Lower Impact damage (84.0 vs. 112.0).
- Lower Puncture damage (10.5 vs. 14.0).
- Lower Slash damage (10.5 vs. 14.0).
- Higher critical damage (2.0x vs. 1.5x).
- Smaller magazine size (2 vs. 4).
- Faster fire rate (5.0/sec vs. 4.2/sec).
- Faster reload speed (1.0 vs. 2.0).
- Lower status chance (14.0% vs 17.5%).
- Weapon's spread cone can be shrunken by zooming in.
- Surprisingly effective at scattering damage over groups of enemies, even at long range due to the fact that Bronco weapons do not have damage falloff.
- Using maxed Seeker (Mod) is recommended to upgrade its crowd controlling capability, making it the best scatter-damaging sidearm.
- The damage listed is actually the combination of all seven pellets' damage values. The actual damage per pellet is 12 impact, 1.5 puncture, and 1.5 slash
- The word Bronco is a term in Spanish Language meaning "rough".
- It is also a common term for wild horse in Western culture.
- Damage increased from 15 to 38
- Damage fall off added starting from 7m and ending at 14 with a minimum damage of 10
- Status Chance increased from 14% to 20%
- Conclave: Bronco series are available for use.
- Item introduced with game release.
- Akbronco, the akimbo counterpart of this gun.
- Bronco Prime, the prime counterpart of this gun.
- Akbronco Prime, the primed akimbo counterpart of this gun.
- Pyrana, another Tenno-made pocket shotgun sidearm.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics
|| Boltor (Prime, Telos) • Braton (MK1, Prime, Vandal) • Burston (Prime) • Buzlok • Dera (Vandal) • Gorgon (Prisma, Wraith) • Grakata (Prisma) • Grinlok • Harpak • Hema • Hind • Karak (Wraith) • Latron (Prime, Wraith) • Mutalist Quanta • Opticor • Paracyst • Soma (Prime) • Stradavar • Supra (Vandal) • Sybaris (Prime, Dex) • Tenora • Tetra (Prisma) • Tiberon • Zenith
|| Amprex • Flux Rifle • Glaxion • Ignis (Wraith) • Quanta (Vandal) • Synapse
|| Boar (Prime) • Convectrix • Drakgoon • Hek (Vaykor) • Kohm • Phage • Sobek • Strun (MK1, Wraith) • Tigris (Prime, Sancti)
|| Lanka • Rubico • Snipetron (Vandal) • Vectis (Prime) • Vulkar (Wraith)
|| Attica • Cernos (Prime, Rakta) • Daikyu • Dread • Lenz • Mutalist Cernos • Paris (MK1, Prime) • Zhuge
|| Miter • Ogris • Panthera • Penta (Secura) • Simulor (Synoid) • Tonkor • Torid • Zarr
|| Ferrox • Javlok • Scourge
|| Artemis Bow • Dex Pixia