| Normal Attacks
The Bronco is a small-scale shotgun that can be wielded with one hand. Only effective at close range, it has a limited clip size.
The Bronco functions like a cross between a shotgun and handgun, that comes in a handy package to complement long range primary weapons.
It is efficient against both Corpus and Infested.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000; it is also a requisite ingredient for Akbronco (x2).
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High damage.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Extremely effective at close range.
- Fast reload speed.
- Good ammo efficiency.
- No damage dropoff over distance.
- Very small magazine size.
- Ineffective against heavily armored enemies.
- Difficult to use beyond medium range due to its large spread cone.
- Low critical chance.
- Compared to the Bronco Prime:
- Lower damage (105.0 vs. 140.0).
- Lower Impact damage (84.0 vs. 112.0).
- Lower Puncture damage (10.5 vs. 14.0).
- Lower Slash damage (10.5 vs. 14.0).
- Higher critical damage (2.0x vs. 1.5x).
- Smaller magazine size (2 vs. 4).
- Faster fire rate (5.0/sec vs. 4.2/sec).
- Faster reload speed (1.0 vs. 2.0).
- Lower status chance (14.0% vs 17.5%).
- Weapon's spread cone can be shrunken by zooming in.
- Surprisingly effective at scattering damage over groups of enemies, even at long range due to the fact that Bronco series weapon do not have damage falloff.
- Using maxed Seeker (Mod) is recommended to upgrade its crowd controlling capability, making it the best scatter-damaging sidearm.
- The damage listed is actually the combination of all seven pellets' damage values. The actual damage per pellet is 12 impact, 1.5 puncture, and 1.5 slash
- The word Bronco is a term in Spanish Language meaning "rough".
- It is also a common term for wild horse in Western culture.
- Akbronco, the akimbo counterpart of this gun.
- Bronco Prime, the prime counterpart of this gun.
- Akbronco Prime, the primed akimbo counterpart of this gun.
- Pyrana, another Tenno-made pocket shotgun sidearm.