The Bronco Prime features a higher base damage and magazine size than the Bronco, at the cost of a lower fire rate and reload speed. The Bronco Prime was added into the game in Update 9.0.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High damage, Impact in particular.
- Second highest damage of all secondary shotguns, tied with its Dual Version.
- Extremely effective at close range.
- High status chance, can reach 100% easily with dual stat mods.
- Good ammo efficiency.
- Sees limited use beyond medium range due to its large spread cone and damage falloff.
- Low critical chance.
- Slow reload speed compared to magazine size.
- Bronco Prime, compared to Bronco:
- Higher base damage (350.0 vs. 266.0)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 20%)
- Lower fire rate (4.17 rounds/sec vs. 5 rounds/sec)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (9m vs. 7m)
- Longer range before damage falloff ends (18m vs. 14m)
- Larger max damage reduction due to falloff (74% vs. 73.68%)
- Larger magazine (4 rounds vs. 2 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2 s vs. 1 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 0)
- Bronco Prime, compared to Akbronco Prime:
- Lower fire rate (4.17 rounds/sec vs. 5.5 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (4 rounds vs. 8 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2 s vs. 2.3 s)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 11)
- See Category:Bronco Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Bronco Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The weapon's spread cone can be shrunk by zooming in.
- It has higher base Impact Damage than the Brakk, making it a good alternative when fighting the Corpus. In total, Bronco Prime deals 280 Impact damage per shot, while the Brakk only deals 90 Impact damage per shot.
- The Bronco Prime's high damage, high spread and high pellet count (with Barrel Diffusion) make it a good crowd thinner and control tool, particularly against the Infested.
- Using Seeker is recommended to upgrade its crowd controlling capability.
- Gunslinger (or Lethal Torrent) and Quickdraw may be valuable due to the low rate of fire and reload speed, to increase the time spent shooting.
- The damage is actually a combination of all the pellets' damage values. The actual damage per pellet is 40 impact, 5 puncture, and 5 slash.
- The Bronco Prime has a non-static model, the barrel section rotates clockwise when fired and whilst reloading.
- The Bronco Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13.
- Bronco, the predecessor to this weapon.
- Akbronco, the akimbo version of the Bronco.
- Akbronco Prime, the akimbo version of this gun.
- Brakk, another pocket shotgun sidearm.