“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Bullet Dance is a Stance mod for gunblades.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- The first attack in every combo is a shot.
- Both Samba Slash and Automatic Rhumba consist entirely of firing the gunblade.
- To perform Samba Slash, quickly double tap the melee button before performing the rest of the combo.
- Samba Slash features two rolls on the 3rd & 4th shots, try to line up the reticle to account for this.
- The pause to execute Magnum Mambo is very quick, the pause to drop the combo is as well.
- Shots fired from the combos, especially Magnum Mambo and Automatic Rhumba, will increase the combo counter based on the number of enemies hit.
- Lead Tango can currently only be performed by holding the block button only for the duration of the second attack. This is presumed to be a bug as all other combos with block inputs can be performed simply by holding down block and pressing melee in succession.