|Artax|| Burst Laser|
|Deth Machine Rifle|| Laser Rifle|
- Burst Laser, compared to Prisma Burst Laser:
- Lower base damage (7.0 vs. 10.0)
- Lower critical chance (2.5% vs. 5%)
- Lower critical damage multiplier (1.3x vs. 2x)
- Lower status chance (2% vs. 10%)
- Lower fire rate (1.5 rounds/sec vs. 1.61 rounds/sec)
- Actual fire rate of this weapon is not affected by fire rate mods. Instead, these mods affect delay between bursts.
- Due to having instantaneous reload, this weapon is not affected by magazine capacity or reload speed mods.
- Due to the travel time of each projectile as well as the slow fire rate, it may be advisable to keep your sentinel's attack precept at low levels, to prevent them from acquiring long ranged targets that are moving and difficult to hit.
- Whilst considered by much of the community to be a terrible weapon, it's still considered better than the Laser Rifle.
- Tied with the sentinel weapon Laser Rifle and the Archwing Onorix as the lowest critical multiplier weapons in Warframe.
This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by acquiring Shade. Note that this weapon also takes up one slot in your sentinel slots.
- See Category:Burst Laser Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Burst Laser Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.