|Artax|| Burst Laser|
|Deth Machine Rifle|| Laser Rifle|
- This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by building a Shade sentinel.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage - effective against armor.
- Fires three shots in quick succession.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- No reload speed.
- Low Impact and Slash - less effective against shields and health.
- Extremely low critical chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Extremely low status chance.
- Burst Laser, compared to Prisma Burst Laser:
- Actual fire rate of this weapon is not affected by fire rate mods. Instead, these mods affect delay between bursts.
- Due to having instantaneous reload, this weapon is not affected by magazine capacity or reload speed mods.
- Due to the travel time of each projectile as well as the slow fire rate, it may be advisable to keep your sentinel's attack precept at low levels, to prevent them from acquiring long ranged targets that are moving and difficult to hit.
- Whilst considered by much of the community to be a terrible weapon, it's still considered better than the Laser Rifle.
- Tied with the sentinel weapon Laser Rifle and the Archwing Onorix as the lowest critical multiplier weapons in Warframe.
- The weapon uses pistol mods, and so it's wise to have a duplicate set of pistol mods ranked up for it if one wants to properly mod an equipped burst laser while also having a properly modded secondary weapon.
This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by acquiring Shade. Note that this weapon also takes up one slot in players' sentinel slots.
- See Category:Burst Laser Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Burst Laser Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.