Captain Vor has a non-regenerating personal shield, at every one third increment of his health, he will teleport a squad of Grineers and protects himself with Sphere Shield, which will regenerate his shield.
Occasionally in the fight (and all phases), he will teleport towards, around, or away depending on your distance towards him.
Vor still uses the Seer as his primary weapon, but he will occasionally throw yellow Nervos Mines, which will shock players in range with continuously low damage.
Vor stops using the Seer and will instead use his Orokin Laser, which beams a sustained high-damage lasers similar to Fusion MOAs', while deploying more Nervos Mines. The Orokin Laser is also seen in the Warframe trailer and the end of the tutorial.
|Teleport (Vor)Vor teleports towards, around or away from the target, bringing him into his effective range.||Strength:N/A|
- Captain Vor teleports toward the farthest target to bring them into a close enough range and will then strafe-teleport around target. If said target gets too close, he will teleport away from them.
- Corrupted Vor uses this ability far more often than his preceding counterpart.
- There is a little delay in the teleport during which Vor is invulnerable.
- It is believed that Captain Vor uses this ability to teleport squads of Grineer after he casts his Sphere Shield.
- Limited teleport range.
- His teleport can be exploited on corners or behind cover such as the two boxes, since this will merely warp himself into the same place. Making him an easier target.
|Nervos MineContinuously shocks targets within range.||Strength:Low (Continuous)|
- Captain Vor will deploy Nervos Mine at target which continuously shocks target within 8 meters for a duration of 8 seconds. Works in a similar manner to Vauban's Tesla but fires continuous beams of electricity instead.
- Rarely, it is possible for a Nervos Mine to latch onto players, such as in the case of a direct impact during deployment, resulting in heavy sustained damage until the mine expires.
- It's also possible for a Nervos Mine to attach onto a teammate in Bleedout, making reviving the teammate almost impossible without a defensive ability, such as Iron Skin or Turbulence.
- Originally, Nervos were small devices deployed by Seekers that latch onto players and stun them, dealing strong damage to shields.
|Sphere ShieldDeploys a golden sphere of energy, providing cover while charging shields in any situation.||Strength:N/A|
|Duration:5 Secs (Vor)|
- User encases themself in an invincible sphere, which is also capable of recharging shields. Vor's recharges in 5 seconds while Zanuka charges half of Alad V's shields instantly.
- Captain Vor will always teleport a squad of Grineer while he recovers to distract players.
- Using Rhino Stomp right after Captain Vor drops the shield may result in him being stuck in invulnerability frames for the entire duration of stasis. This problem can be overcome by waiting for him to start an attack animation before using the Stomp.
- Using Molecular Prime will also increase Vor's invulnerability time, as the regeneration rate of Vor's shields will be halved in the process, forcing the Sphere Shield to last longer.
- It is possible to trap yourself inside the Shield with Vor if you're close enough. Vor will still be invulnerable until the Sphere disperses, but it will keep the summoned Grineer from shooting you.