Upon the Lotus telling you that you discovered the target, the target will begin to flee the room and run towards a designated escape room, and all enemies spawned from that point will be alerted, even when the player is invisible. They will shoot back at Tenno with their weapons and occasionally drop Smoke Screens to vanish from sight, though the mission marker still appears on their body. On a rare occasion, they will also use a Rhino Stomp or in another name; Radial Blast attack to knock away players that get into melee range. If they are not caught promptly before they reach the escape room, the target will escape and the mission will fail. Capturing a target grants 250 affinity to the player's Warframe. The target needs to be successfully captured to complete the mission.
Unlike Rescue missions, there is no need to escort the quarry back to extraction. Instead, upon capture the target will let out an agonizing scream while slowly disappearing, after which Lotus will state that the target has already been escorted safely to extraction.
|Caloris||Grineer||1 - 3|
|Aphrodite||Corpus||6 - 8|
|Ishtar||Corpus||6 - 8|
|Mantle||Grineer||1 - 3|
|Pacific||Grineer||1 - 3|
|Ananke||Corpus||13 - 15|
|Alator||Corpus||8 - 10|
|Ares||Grineer||6 - 8|
|Quirinus||Corpus||10 - 12|
|Calypso||Grineer||17 - 19|
|Enceladus||Grineer||11 - 13|
|Phoebe||Grineer||13 - 15|
|Tiamat||Grineer||22 - 24|
|Abaddon||Corpus||21 - 23|
|Beleth||Corpus||25 - 27|
|Limtoc||Grineer||16 - 18|
|Todd||Grineer||20 - 22|
|Desdemona||Grineer||23 - 25|
|Trinculo||Grineer||27 - 29|
|Cosis||Infestation||26 - 28|
|Isos||Infestation||28 - 30|
|Galatea||Corpus||26 - 28|
|Bode||Grineer||31 - 33|
|Hydra||Corpus||31 - 33|
- The Capture Targets drop Credits when attacked.
- Capture Targets are immune to Limbo's Banish, but can still enter the Rift Plane by walking into a Cataclysm.
- Capture Targets cannot be Mind Controlled by Nyx.
- Capture Targets will flee the moment the Lotus tells you that you have found them, regardless of if the capture target itself has actually seen you.
- Due to this, it is impossible to to score stealth damage bonuses against the target.
- Once the target is alerted, all enemies will become automatically alerted and spawned alerted, making stealth kills impossible after this point. Enemies will also move to your position if you decloak from stealth, and there is no way to "reset" this alert status.
- Capture targets may appear as Nullifier Crewmen. When capturing them, be aware that their nullifier shield will regenerate and if you are invisible, or have a defensive ability on like Iron Skin, it will be removed allowing enemies around to attack.
- Due to some targets releasing non-allied units like Shield Ospreys due to a mistake by DE, enemies may focus their attack on that enemy instead of you while you capture the target.
- Capture targets have significantly boosted stats, their level is highly misleading, with some units possessing thousands of health points and very high armor levels.
- Some Grineer Targets posses shields as well as armor, being the only non-boss enemies to do so.
|Fast Deflection (Sentinel)||8.43%|
|Omni Ammo Box||0.17%|
|Banshee Chassis Blueprint||7.37%|
|Tower I Exterminate||0.17%|
|Tower I Survival||0.17%|
|Tower II Exterminate||0.17%|
|Tower II Survival||0.17%|
|Tower III Exterminate||0.17%|
- If you use a stunning, high-damage ability (such as Mag's Crush), you can kill the capture target, rendering the mission unwinnable. Be very careful with abilities if you are coming up to his room.
- Be careful around Environmental Hazards when chasing the target, if he dies from a hazard (e.g. Fire Hazard) you may be unable to capture him, as the prompt will not appear.
- If two people press the capture button at the same time they might both capture the same target which would count as two captures. Doing this allows you to only have to actually capture a single target so you can skip the second target. If you do go and capture the second target the amount of targets remaining will drop to -1 and if two people capture the second one at the same time as well it will drop down to -2.
- Sometimes, when capturing a target, you can spin around, creating a spiral of bright squares. This has no detrimental effect on gameplay.
- As of Update 14, Capture Targets cannot have finishers performed on them.
- There is a rare bug where when the Corpus capture target cloaks itself it will be cloaked permanently. This could possibly occur because of host or client lag.
- Sometimes, when an assassin/death squad appears, the capture target may glitch if the person capturing him dies and the death squad leaves. Usually it will make the target appear outside the map.
- Players frequently get stuck in the capturing animation once their target has disappeared, unable to move or shoot. This is remedied by simply hitting twice: once to open the menu, and again to close it.
- Void Capture targets will sometimes deploy units like Shield Ospreys to protect them, although the units they deploy are sometimes not allied with the caster or in other cases, are not allied with the Corrupted faction, humoursly not providing any benifit to the target whatsover.
|PvE||Assassination • Capture • Crossfire • Deception • Defense • Excavation • Exterminate • Hijack • Interception • Mobile Defense • Recovery • Rescue • Sabotage (Orokin, Hive) • Spy • Survival • Trial|
|PvP||Duel • Solar Rail Conflict|
Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation
|Alerts • Environmental Hazards • Invasion • Nightmare Mode • Quest • Tile Sets|