When deployed by Artificers they are armed with an Atomos particle beam and may attempt a Kamikaze attack similar to an Oxium Osprey. They have a chance to drop Oxium when killed, possibly depending on their behavior and weapon load-out when summoned.
When used by The Grustrag Three they are armed with Laser Rifles and are invulnerable to all damage, following the Grustrag members around like Sentinels. A Grustrag's Carabus will disappear along with them upon death.
When summoned by Executioner Nok, the Deth Carabus will attempt to close in to a target and fire a continuous Vaporize beam. The beam deals 1% of the target's health as damage per second and are primarily used to draw fire away from Nok. However, they can kill unwary, injured players even if Nok himself is killed.
Fires a devastating heat ray and self destructs.
|Tileset||Plains of Eidolon||Codex Scans||5|
|Weapon||Atomos / Kamikaze||Other Drops||None|
|+ ++ + - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
- Spawned by some Plains Commanders in similar way to Artificers.
- Has the same model as Sikula, but with different colors.
- While belonging to the Grineer, it has Robotic health instead of the standard machinery health, generally making it more resistant to anti-Grineer weapon builds.
- "Carabus" is a genus of large predatory beetles.
- Nemes, the Corpus sentinel.