The Cassowar is a Tenno polearm, featuring good status chance and decent attack speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage
- High Slash damage – effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- High status chance.
- Fast attack speed, tied with Orthos Prime
- Long range attacks with a wide radius, tied with Guandao and Orthos Prime for longest reach of Polearms.
- Has a and a polarity.
- Low Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Low critical chance.
- Has the lowest critical damage multiplier of any melee weapon in the game.
- Can be built for status and Condition Overload to boost its damage output.
- Cassowar's high attack speed allows it to proc statuses quickly.
- The name Cassowar could be based on the Cassowary, a flightless bird native to the tropical forests of New Guinea (Papua New Guinea and Indonesia), nearby islands, and northeastern Australia.
- The Cassowar's high attack speed ties in to the Cassowary's high running speed.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|