“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
The Cat's Eye mod allows the Adarza Kavat to temporarily increase the Critical Hit chance of nearby allies.
|| Critical Chance
| 0 || +15% || 4s || 15m || 50s || 0
| 1 || +30% || 6s || 20m || 40s || 1
| 2 || +45% || 8s || 22m || 30s || 2
| 3 || +60% || 10s || 25m || 20s || 3
- The bonus is additively applied to the critical chance of your weapons, after the effects of Point Strike and True Steel — but before the effects of Blood Rush.
- When multiplying critical chance, Blood Rush also multiplies the increase from Cat's Eye. This synergy can lead to staggeringly high critical strike damage.
- Emplaced turrets (i.e. the Grineer Rampart) gain the ability to critically strike while under the effect of Cat's Eye.
- While this also applies to Warframe weapons that cannot critically strike (such as Seer), these weapons often have a critical multiplier of one which yields no change in damage dealt.
- Multiple instances of Cat's Eye do not stack.
- The ability seems to trigger when an enemy is within at least 25 meters. (Clarification needed, requires further testing / source).
- Cat's Eye shares its above critical hit behaviors with Arcane Avenger and Maiming Strike.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.