The Cat's Eye mod allows the Adarza Kavat to temporarily increase the Critical Hit chance of nearby allies.
|| Critical Chance
| 0 || +15% || 4s || 15m || 50s || 0
| 1 || +30% || 6s || 20m || 40s || 1
| 2 || +45% || 8s || 22m || 30s || 2
| 3 || +60% || 10s || 25m || 20s || 3
- The bonus is additively applied to the critical chance of your weapons, after the effects of Point Strike and True Steel — but before the effects of Blood Rush.
- When multiplying critical chance, Blood Rush also multiplies the increase from Cat's Eye. This synergy can lead to staggeringly high critical strike damage.
- Emplaced turrets (i.e. the Grineer Rampart) gain the ability to critically strike while under the effect of Cat's Eye.
- While this also applies to weapons that cannot critically strike (such as Seer), these weapons often have a critical multiplier of one which yields no change in damage dealt.
- Multiple instances of Cat's Eye do not stack.
- The ability seems to trigger when an enemy is within at least 25 meters. (Clarification needed, requires further testing / source).
- Cat's Eye shares its above critical hit behaviors with Arcane Avenger and Maiming Strike. With the bonus being additive instead of multiplicative.
- Useful for Warframe powers that can crit, e.g. Exalted weapons like Artemis Bow.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.