The Centaur is an Archwing based melee that also acts as a shield, which shares its own basic six-hit combo with Rathbone, but also possesses its own six-hit combo when used in quick melee (primary weapon equipped).
|Time: 12 hours|
|Market Price: 195||Blueprints Price: 35,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest critical chance among all Arch-melee weapons.
- No delay between combo looping, allowing a faster attack rate.
- Possesses a multi-hit combo.
- Good status chance.
- Above average attack speed compared to other Arch-melee weapons.
- Comes with a polarity.
- See Category:Centaur Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Centaur Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Centaur can utilize the Tempered Blade mod to greatly increase its critical chance up to 62.5%, granting additional 30% overall DPS.
- Blocking with melee will grant knockdown protection against obstacles, allowing for smoother flight. Alternatively, performing a slide attack will allow passage through obstacles without slowing down.
- A Centaur is a mythological creature that is half-human, half-horse.
- The Centaur (along with the Fluctus and the Itzal) was accidentally leaked in Update 15.6.1, where a bundle called the "Itzal Raider Pack" visually replaced the Stealth Pack in the Market. The Stealth Bundle still functioned as normal however.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|