The unique effect associated with the weapon mods from this syndicate is Entropy.
After obtaining enough Standing to reach the title of Genius, Tenno can exchange Standing for Augment Mods for Cephalon Suda’s favored Warframes that include Banshee, Chroma, Frost, Hydroid, Ivara, Limbo, Mirage, Nezha, Nova, and Vauban.
|Rank||Title||Sacrifice||Benefits and Consequences||Standing (Minimum to Maximum)|
|5||Genius||Nekros Prime Chassis|| 500,000||Access to Warframe Augment Mods, Syndicate Weapons and Syndicate Syandana||0 to 132,000|
|4||Wise||Lex Prime Receiver|| 250,000||Access to Weapon Augment Mods and Orbiter Sculptures||0 to 99,000|
|3||Intelligent||Orokin Catalyst|| 100,000||Access to Large Team Shield Restore Blueprint and Archwing Weapon components||0 to 70,000|
|2||Intriguing||Forma|| 50,000||Access to Syndicate Void Relic Pack, partial access to Archwing Weapon components||0 to 44,000|
|1||Competent||2 Control Module|| 30,000||Access to Shield Osprey Specter||0 to 22,000|
|0||Initiation||500 Circuits|| 10,000||Access to Cephalon Suda Sigil||5,000|
|-||Neutral||Forma|| 50,000||-||-5,000 to 5,000|
|-1||Debris||Orokin Catalyst|| 100,000||Hunted by Eximus Scavenger Drone Squad||-22,000 to 0|
|-2||Waste||-||-||Hunted by Eximus Scavenger Drone Platoon||-44,000 to 0|
“You're not supposed to be in here! You're going to ruin the surprise!”This article contains spoilers about the game's lore.
In the events of the Octavia's Anthem Quest, Suda's lapses in memory and weakened state allows Hunhow to gain access to her data stream, quietly infiltrating her programming until he eventually takes control. During this quest, you use the power of the Mandachord instrument to allow her to remember who she is, which makes her strong enough to push Hunhow out.
Cephalon Simaris refers to this amalgamation of Cephalon and Sentient as Suda-Hunhow and initially believes it is a lost cause to save her.
It is also revealed during this Quest that most, if not all Cephalons, can link to each other and share information in a collective entanglement known as "The Weave". This connection is a severe weakness, because when it is revealed that a Sentient has begun infecting Suda, Simaris insists on isolating and destroying Suda before she "infects them all" (allow Hunhow to control or have access to all other Cephalons).
- "You would make an excellent Cephalon, Tenno!"
- "You are curious. So am I. Cephalon Suda could help you unfold this strange map of existence."
- "You are filled with questions. That's what makes you surprising. Cephalon Suda likes surprises."
- "More organic debris to ignore."
- "A perfect specimen of wasted life."
- "Advancement imminent. I require more data."
- "If this continues, I might care if you come to harm."
Starting Syndicate Mission:
- "What an interesting place. I appreciate you doing this task for me."
When Sending Death Squad:
- "You are a waste and must be erased."
- "I'm adding this to my data under the heading: consequences."
When Selling Offerings:
- "What are you curious about?"
- "I hope these interest you."
- "Do you see anything interesting?"
When Purchasing an Item:
- "Fascinating choice."
- "Hmm, I see."
- Suda's name may have been derived after a 10th-century Byzantine encyclopedia of the ancient Mediterranean world, In both cases, Suda is possibly derived from the Byzantine Greek word souda, meaning "fortress" or "stronghold"
- Cephalon Suda is the only Syndicate in which the Death Squad is not composed of the Specter reward offered to players when they reach the first rank. She offers a Shield Osprey as a Specter reward but the Death Squad is composed of Scavenger Drones. This is due to the fact that Shield Ospreys have no offensive attacks.
- The Shield Ospreys she offers are armed with laser rifles similar to the Scavenger Drones'.
- According to Cephalon Cordylon, the smaller Cephalon that acts as Suda's enclave is a subroutine deployed when Suda is given a task that requires less than 5% of her processing power. Cordylon also reveals that it is often nicknamed 'Little Jim', sometimes 'Tiny Suda' and rarely (and amusingly) 'that other Cephalon thing' by other Relay personnel.
- According to Cephalon Cordylon, New Loka's negative alignment towards Cephalon Suda are mostly attributed to the former's closed-minded attitude toward technological expansion – To which the main offenders are usually the Cephalons themselves.
- According to the mini-comic What Remains, Cephalon Suda was an archimedian of the Orokin Empire. She willingly became a Cephalon in response to her increasing memory loss impeding her ability to continue her duty as a human.
|Steel Meridian • Arbiters of Hexis • Cephalon Suda • The Perrin Sequence • Red Veil • New Loka|
Conclave • Cephalon Simaris